How soon does an evap line appears?
I posted before but no one replied may be because it was too long to read!:)

Please refer to my earlier post if you wish to know details!

My question is -:

I am 12 DPO, and did an Internet (25 unit) HPT this moring with FMU.
Very faint test line appeared in less that 2 minutes, After 5 mins it was a bit darker but still faint! But it was a bit pink too.

If its an evap line or BFP?..I soooo want it to be BFP but really dont want to gets my hopes up!!

My ques is how soon an evap line appear? can it be there in less than 2-3 mins?

And also if I want to take a digital, when should i test to get most accurate result?

Thanks a lott!!!!!!!

If you got a line with color within the time limit, then most of the time that is a BFP.  I'm not too sure about with internet cheapies though.  But if you have doubts, take another test after holding your urine for 4 hours.  I'd go out and get a First Response.  The Internet cheapies and $trees are for peeing on until you get something questionable.  That's when you break out the big expensive tests.

Good luck! and congrats!!! (hopefully)
it sounds to me like a BFP!! because of the color and time and everything. i took one of those internet cheapies yesterday and i had a line in like one second - however, it was not purple like the control line and it went only half way across.....so i considered it to be a faulty test. your sounds nothing like that so i would say YOU ARE PREEEEEEGGGGGGEEEERRS!
Where do you buy these cheap HPTs?
Do they sell $Tree tests in 99c stores?