Hydrocele Hernia affects fertility (Worried Guy)
Hello everybody, I'm so glad to find MedHelp and be a member.
here is my worries:
I had an un-descended testicle in my right side, and a hydrocele fluid build up in the other left side testicle which appears normal and in place. i don remember when this fluid builds maybe as a child. now i'm 25 and i have got married and my situation never bothered me before except some discomforts bearable. and i'm good in my sexual life. desire, erection etc.. but i'm worried this days it starts to feel hurt hours after having sex  and goes off after some time.
I read about hernia and  can it be the case? my scrotum feels a little harder and sometimes bigger. and can these affect my fertility. So worried...
HI,
Hydrocele, hernia and an un-descended testis all the factors can affect the fertility. Hence you need to see an andrologist immediately. The problems may need surgical correction in order to enhance fertility. In the meantime you can get your semen analysis done to find out if there is any problem.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.