Hypo Hypo
Has anyone been categorized as Hypothalamus Hypopituitary? My Fertility specialist told me that this is the reason I am not producing enough FSH and LH. I have been on HMG shots for a week now. Just looking for anyone else that is going through what my husband and I are as we TTC.
I am hypo-hypo and TTC for some time. I've consulted many docs and they all said I have good chances and it will only be a matter of time, so here I am trying and trying and trying, waiting and hoping the time will come soon!
Went thru 3 back to back IUIs from Nov to Feb and just got my third BFN last week. I produce good eggs and lining is satisfactory but am having implantation issues, the egg doesnt implant. Taking a month off before starting another cycle.
Wishing you good luck and lots of SSBD. Keep posting your progress and do let me know if you have any questions.
Hugs,
Sam
Sorry to hear about another unsuccessful month. Stay positive.

I read your journal entry about taking hcg every 3rd day. I have never heard of this?!? I only get a shot of HCG when the doctor wants a mature egg to relase... thus making me ovulate. So Just wanted to ask because you said you were Hypo Hypo. Everyone is different. Are you seeing a RE?

Good luck to you. XOXO Bridget
Hi there.

Because I'm hypo-hypo I dont produce the hormones needed to sustain a pregnancy in its initial phase. So I get hcg shots and use progesterone suppositories as well for what my doc calls luteal phase support. But, as you said everyone is different and your RE would know if you need this or not.

Good luck to you, keep me posted of your news.
Sam
hi
I am a new member here. I haven't even started my hypo-hypo treatment and I am tense already

how do u people cop up

I am scared too

I really want it to work for me and my hubby

I have started with my treatment for hypo hypo condition . got shots for hmg for a week yet E2 levels were low and follicles were developing too slow
so doc canceled this cycle and now would start afresh from next cycle

People pls do reply, my doc says hypo hypo is a rare condition
so pls do let me join in the conversation, i feel alone sometimes
trying to cope up

Been a while but any of you hypo hypo's have success with Hmg shots as I am started next month? If so how long did it take?
Hi people.

I am also hypo hypo patient and with my doctor treatment seing good progress.
Over the 10 month of treatment ,I feel Patience is mantra to keep in mind.
Hypo hypo is observed in 10 ppl over 100  but can be treated.