Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I Cant Get Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I Cant Get Pregnant

hi im 17 soon to be 18 next month the 12th of october. i have recently graduated high school and i am looking forward to give my boyfriend(the love of my life) of 2 1/2 years the joy of starting a family. but i know that we are both capable of reproducing because i was once pregnant when i was 14 but it was too early in my life so I unfortunately and said to say had an abortion:( and he now has a 4 year old son that he is positive is his. we've been trying for going on 7 months at first i was on a birth control pill then i stopped taking them about 6 months ago because i was still in school and i wanted to finish school first. we have been having unprotected sex for about 2 years and still no baby i was on birth control from april 2010 til april of this year i was maybe thinking that because i had that abortion it may have damaged something in my olvary system but im afraid to ask my doctor about the chances i have of getting pregnant only because im afraid of the answer. then i thought again that maybe i have to give my eggs enough time to get used the regularity in its natural flow and ovulation.... but we have been trying forever it seems like but its killing me not being able to get pregnant soon enough any suggestions????
Please comment leave websites anything will help....