Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I am at 9dpo...anyone right with me?! Wanting to here your symptoms an...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I am at 9dpo...anyone right with me?! Wanting to here your symptoms and news during the holidays!!!

Hi all!  I am at 9dpo and am feeling crampy, hot and sore back...oh and my bbs burn a bit today.  Anyone right with me and experiencing symptoms?  Oh also my temp dipped yesterday and then back up today even though it was 2 hours early today.  Also wondering what an open circle means on the fertility friend chart if anyone uses that one.  Can't wait to hear from you ladies!  Good luck to all!
Baby Dust 2 U!
I am currently 6DPO. The 2ww really *****. Here's a little bit about my background, I m/c back in September. The pregnancy was unplanned and unexpected but me and the DH was excited nonetheless.  After the m/c, I immediately wanted to ttc so we haven't been taking any preventive measures since then. This is my third cycle of TTC and I hope we get the BFP this time and I hope you get it as well.

Here are my symptoms so far:
1-2 DPO-metallic taste in mouth (odd, very), sore bbs (normal but not this early in cycle)
3-4 DPO-same as above but I do normally get sore bbs the week before AF, nausea feeling very early in morning mild nausea while driving in the car (not normal),
5 DPO- mild cramping, pinches in the pelvic area (where the ovaries located), sore bbs, mild nausea while driving, hot flashes
6 DPO-mild cramping, pinching, sore bbs, hot flashes

These are my symptoms so far. I will keep you posted.

SN-My DH says he is 100% sure I'm PG b/c the last time I was pg and didn't know it my male dog, wanted to hump my female dog and that was the first time that he had done that ever and we had them for over a year. Well recently, he is trying to hump her again. I'm not sure if this is a sign, but I sure hope so.
That is so funny about your dog!  Hopefully it is a sign!  Your symptoms look positive!  We should know soon!!!
Thanks you. Let's keep each other posted about our 2ww symptoms.
I am 10 dpo and starting to get antsy, have beta on Friday!  trying to wait until then as don't want to be depressed with  BFN before that.

Like tsinclair85 I am also 3rd month TTC after MC end of July. Also unexpected but excited for another baby so we decided to try this time.   2nd cycle medicated with monitoring and hoping this is the month!

I have been trying to take temps, but forget some days, however did have dip on sat/sun.

For last 2 days have had some heartburn and tender bbs (didnt have these last times) so hoping this is good sign.  Also have some mild cramping (did have that last time kept thinking AF coming).

SSBD to all!!!
I hope its your month, my month, and everybody's month lol to get the BFP.  Keep us posted on your symptoms and let us know when you get the BFP.
cramping on my low right side now. Still very warm!  Wearing a t-shirt in the house and it is in the 20's outside...strange!  Very tired also.  
Well I broke down and took a HPT this am, BFN.  I thought for sure would be positive, hopefully will change in a couple of days.  
7DPO Symptoms-mild twinging in ovaries,

Don't give up hope yet Lisa you still have a couple days to get the BFP. Keep us posted.
I never can wait to test lol!  The last two pregnancies I found out at 10dpo and 9dpo.  I know that is pretty rare for most people so I still have hope after my BFN this morning.  Hopefully I will have a Thanksgiving surprise!  I just usually only have about a 10-11 day luteal phase.  So either my temps will start dropping tomorrow or maybe BFP!  Hopeful since I still have sore bb's, white discharge occasionally as of about 3-4 days ago, running very warm, and tired.  I also know that I tried to test with my first pregnancy and had a negative until the day I was supposed to get my period.  I worked like clockwork then and always had my period by about noon.  At lunch I was so convinced that I felt period coming that I actually went at my lunch break and bought an ovulation kit.  At the time the kits were about $30!  It cam with a free pregnancy test and I thought what the heck and took the test...it was positive!  $30 wasted, but a great memory!  So I know there is hope until the AF sings!
I am also 9 DPO and have very noticeable veins in bbs, but not tender. Been having Lower abdominal cramps. I too do not want to be disappointed. So will wait til sunday for AF.

FX
I'm 9dpo.  Not any major symptoms - nipples are sore to touch and I see viens but no tenderness.  Yesterday I felt very little cramping but nothing today.  On 6dpo, I had major cramping on the side closer to my right ovary, but nothing much has happened since then.  I don't check my temperatures but I'm always cold (ever since I can remember), and that hasn't changed in this 2ww (also the fact that it's already super cold here in Canada).  I go in for my test on Saturday.  I will be waiting for everyone's updates - good luck to all!!
SSBD to everyone one. I hope we all get the BFP. Please keep us posted on symptoms and when you get the BFP.

also at 7DPO-Gas (burping and I normally dont burp). burning sensation in pelvic area but not cramps, it feels like AF is coming but she is due till 11/30/2010.

Good Luck to All
Here's what's been happening to me. I was on 100mg Clomid this cycle. Did an IUI for the first time this month too.
November 16, 2010: I am now 13 days into my cycle and the u/s has shown one 18mm follicle, a 14mm follicle and a 10. Doc tells me to come back tomorrow and get my trigger shot and that the IUI will take place on Thursday.  Take an OPK which begins to show a faint line. I typically have a fade in pattern so I assume by FRI I would ovulate on my own.
November 17, 2010: Received trigger shot at 1:30-
November 18, 2010: IUI done at 11am- 17 hours after the last time we BD- later that night I start experiencing slight cramps and extreme sleepiness
November 19, 2010: OPK has the darkest lines ever.  BD again at 5:30 am. Proceeded to have some serious cramps on and off all day on the left side.
November 20, 2010: Still sleepier than usual and cramps on and off all day. The cramps also feel like an abdominal pressure or fullness-kind of like you are bearing down and someone has filled you up. Hard to describe.
November 21, 2010: Lovely, I came down with a head cold- small time period in the evening where I feel that abdominal pressure again- other that nothing significant to report. Sleeping alot, but maybe cause I am sick.
November 22, 2010: No symptoms at all
November 23, 2010: About 5pm the strange abdominal pressure and cramping reoccur. Lasts on and off until I fall asleep early again at 8pm.
November 24, 2010: Been testing out of my trigger shot with OPKs and today for the first time line looks pretty faint (Pics on my page).  Have had some periods of severe period-like cramps today- very unlike the ones I had right after my trigger.  '

Anyone experience anything like the cramps I described?  Kind of don't think I'm pregnant though because my breasts don't hurt at all. Last month they hurt something fierce.
Hey everyone in the 2ww - I looks forward to everyone's updates (hopefully BFP's)!!!
I hope everyone had a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are my symptoms from 8DPO and 9DPO:
mild twinging in ovaries, sore BBs(but not very sore)

SSBD to all. I hope we get some BFPs soon. Keep us posted
Hi ladies!!
Lisa keep positive,still have more days for ur BETA!!!
And like tsinclair85 said; this will be our BFP present for christmas!!!
I had my 1st fail ivf back on 9/26 when AF camed one week early :(!!! The only symt I remeber was lots of cramps..well this time I did FET..I'm actually 5dpt and my symptoms are hot flashes,mild cramps and light pink spotting..UGH!!!..hope isn't nothing seriously..having my beta on dec 3rd..and my DH bday is the 1st..I know this will be a BFP present for him!!! Well ladies keep posting and SSBD TO  ALL!!!
SO CONFUSED!  I have two different opyions as to when I ovulated.  I only tested until I had a positive OPK which without that test my chart on fertility friend says I ovulated on CD19 and with it in there it says CD15.  So that is a pretty big gap.  We BD'd ok for either, but not sure if I am having implantation symptoms today or just getting af anytime.  I hate the not knowing!  Today my temp dropped down to coverline and had minimal spotting on a pantyliner, but no AF.  My BBs are still very sore.  This might make sense of implantation today if the later ovulation date is correct.  It would put me at 9dpo.  Otherwise I am at 14dpo and it could totally be af coming.  I also know that based off cervical mucus it would have been the later date also.  Keep your fingers crossed!  I will update tomorrow to see if temps went back up.  Oh also strange question...Does anyone experience that sensation of feeling like they have their period but not having it?  I mean like when you wear a pad but and you for sure think it feels like your period leaking but there is nothing?  I feel like I am going crazy lol!
fingers are crossed for you good luck girly
We will def keep our fingers crossed for you. SSBD!
My temp dropped all the way this morning...just waiting for af now. :-(
ok so I'm 9 DPO, and Tuesday and Wednesday, I was so nauseous it was horrible. Since then just a lil queazy hear and there. I have been extremely tired. I have quite a bit of discharge. Not really cramps but some weird feelings in the abdomen. Even at 6 dpo felt some twinges in the vagina. Cervix is still high and wet. Took a HPT at 8 dpo and got BFN. Too soon? What do you think?
To: fraughter
I have never had a positive on a test that early so probably too early.  My earliest was 9dpo and my ob says that is not usual to get a positive that early.  Maybe give it a couple days?

To All: af still hasn't shown...???  Usually anytime my temp drops my period starts so still confused.  Maybe a miracle will happen and my temps will go back up!  I can wish right?!
To: Lemenna, don't give up yet. No AF is a great sign. Maybe your hcg levels aren't high enough yet to get a BFP. SSBD to you. Keep us posted.

I am currently 13 DPO  and AF is due 2mrw. I'm keeping my finger cross and hope she doesn't come.  
Well I'm out.  The official Beta is negative.  Bummer too I thought for sure this time, had bb tenderness and heartburn.

No AF yet, was due saturday, RE said progesterone probably higher and takes a while to come down.  Looks like we get one more shot at clomid therapy and then if we want to continue have to look into other options.  So maybe December will be my month, just need AF to come - any ideas how to bring her on??
Sorry to hear that. I can't believe AF still hasn't come. Good Luck on TTC next month.
Maybe try BDing?  I was wondering the same thing since I knew mine should be coming and it finally came today after 3 days of low temps.  Hopefully yours starts soon.  
I am sorry to hear AF visited you today.  Looks like were in the same boat, my temp did drop some today, so maybe soon.  I am hoping it comes tomorrow or the next day, as I have to have u/s by day 3 and I am off on thurs so would be convenient.  

Hello Ladies,

I am officially 14 dpo Aunt Flo is due today but no sign of here yet, but its still early.  I don't have any noticeable symptoms but symptoms that I get normally when Aunt Flo comes.

sore bbs
mild aches in pelvic area

I'll keep you guys posted and hopefully i'll get my BFP.

SSBD 2 all!
Hello Ladies,

So I broke down and took a test and it was BFN :(. I'm a bit discouraged but I'm not giving up all hope because AF still hasn't showed and normally she comes exactly 14 DPO. So i'm still waiting. I going to wait a few more days and test again.

SSBD 2 All.
I had a BFP on Saturday with a beta of 16 and prog at 4.6 (on the low side).  Then started bleeding on Sunday, and bled Monday - ended on Monday night.  Had another beta morning and it went up from 16 to 40.  But because I bled yesterday, I was really worried that this has ended.  So I went to see the RE this morning, before I could see him - I went straight to the lab and got a blood test done.  Then when I saw the RE, he said the test from today wont tell us much since I just did a beta yesterday.  So UNFORTUNATELY, my beta from today only went up to 44 (was 40 yesterday).  The nurse said that things are not looking good and this pretty much means that the pregnancy is ending.  She said to come back on Friday but things are pretty much done now.  I'm sooooooooooo heartbroken.  Sunday I was so confused when I started bleeding a day after a positive beta.  Then beta went up on Monday but I was still bleeding.  Then the bleeding stopped Monday and the beta didn't rise as much as it should have.  WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!!!!!
Hi ladies!!

Lemenna,LisaL18: Im sorry bout AF arriving..but ladies dont give up!!! hope your next try will b BFP!!!

Tsinclair85: sorry for bfn!!, but keep trying!!, no signs of AF yet??

Fraughter: I think is too early yet..remeber that some ladies will get BFP early but i did a research and most likely we wont know if we preg untill beta test done because some of the HPT wont read low HCG levels...GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME W BFP!!!  SSBD!!!

As for me i went crazy and i did hpt on 5dpt= bfn,6 dpt= bfn,7 dpt= bfn..ugh!!..this 2ww is really anxious...ive been having weird feeling in my right side of my belly..hmmm.weird...well yesterday i had a brown discharge after wiping my self...im excited because thats a good sigh that might be preggo..i had the same discharge on my AF due date with my 3rd child..and it happend exactly yesterday!!..my beta test on friday hopefully is a BFP!!...today is my hubby b-day and i will be doing another hpt to c IF I CAN GET THE MOST EXCITING NEWS FOR HIM W BFP!!...but like i say some hpt wont read low hcg levels :( !!!

Well ladies ill keep posring and dont give up!!!
Hello Ladie,

:( AF showed yesterday. I'm disappointed but I'm not sad. I feel that if I quit obsessing over it so much then it will happen but after the miscarriage all I can think about or want is a baby so its going to be really tough for me. I swear I was pregnant this time I had all of the signs but I guess not. :(

Jessy: I hope you get your BFP ! SSSBD
To all who have had AF visit, I am sorry - I understand, totally.  It is so stressful!!

AKD84 - Hang in there, A BFP is good, hopefully things will reverse and beta will rise substantially!

Jessy - I hope your BFP comes soon!
Hi ladies and thanks for wishing me the.best...dont give up ok ladies soon u all will have BFP...I did took hpt and were bfn :'( ....I know that some of the hpt won't detect low hcg levels in your urine...so I'm still positive...well I will post whatever result I get....
Just think that we might all get our BFP by the holidays!  This month would be the PERFECT month.  I would find out by Christmas and surprise my DH and then would be due the day after his birthday!  Oh man!  Gotta keep it cool...!!!!  Good luck ladies! SSBD to all!
So I am 9dpo. I have experienced lower right pelvic cramping and bad lower back pain. The sore bbs started about two days ago, I have also had a sore throat for two days. And the dreams holy moly like 4 crazy dreams a night and I'm not usually a dreamer. Restless night sleep last night. I was in the ER today for chest pain the did a urine sample before xray(even though the said it would be to soon to show in urine) I really haven't experienced any nausea or heartburn which were my signs in previous pregnancies. But I have been really bloated for the last 3 days.,
hi all!
im new to this but here goes let me know your feedback, or if im just going crazy in my head!
DPO - 3 and 5 white discharge, more hungry than usual
DPO - 7 and 8 tener sore nipples, but this has now stopped nipples a little tender nothing too bad
DPO - 9 today! mild cramping nowhere near as badas my usual period pains usually i cant sit or stand or anythign but this is just uncomfortable it passes in and out - slight pinky color bleed, again not period like.
peeing more than usual for past 3 days, libido is also a bit odwn i have to say
Due in 5 days, is what ive got a comman thing? shoudl i be getting excited?