I had Chlamydia for years and now I can’t seem to get pregnant? Any advise
When I was 13 I contracted Chlamydia, got medication for it a year later, then I got it 2 more times until I turned 18. Same boyfriend I was stupid and believed he wasn’t cheating anymore. Then at 18 I contracted both Chlamydia and gonorreah but I got treated within a couple of months. Ever since I’ve never gotten an std, I’m now 24 and I’m trying to get pregnant. I’ve had unprotected sex for the past 7 months and nothing. I’m tracking my ovulating period and fertile days. I have no idea what to do, or where to start. Will I not be able to have children at all? I was also on birth control until I turned 22. Help please where do I begin, or is there a chance I just can’t conceive no more.
Hello.  Well, it is true that std's can lead to fertility issues.  I'm sorry to say that.  /But this doesn't mean they will or have in your case.  It takes the average couple a year to get pregnant.  So, it doesn't happen as easy as we think.  Keep tracking your cycle and at the year mark, talk to your doctor.  But it's really just usually a timing thing.  And well, the stars and moon have to align.  LOL  But you know what I mean.  If it doesn't happen in a years time, they can begin to do some testing on you to see if you have any scar tissue or such issues affecting fertility.  Let us know how it goes!
Chlamydia can spread to the womb, ovaries or fallopian tubes. This can cause a condition called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).  PID can cause a number of serious problems, such as: difficulty getting pregnant or infertility, persistent (chronic) pelvic pain, an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy (where a fertilised egg implants itself outside the womb). The symptoms of PID are generally similar to the symptoms of chlamydia, including discomfort or pain during sex, pain during urination, and bleeding between periods and after sex. PID is usually treated with a two-week course of antibiotics. The risk of experiencing problems such as infertility is lower if it's treated early, so it's important to seek medical advice as soon as possible if you have symptoms of the condition. So my dear, you should go and see a doctor. There is this fertility clinic BTC, that can help you out. It might be that the chlamydia had cause some problems. With the information that I have given you I hope you will take a fast response. So as to avoid future scenario.