Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I want an Easter "Egg"

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I want an Easter "Egg"

Just a little (very little, lol)humor to help break the monotony of the wait. How and where is everyone today? I'm 13 or 6dpo and still bfn. Maybe I'll get a 2nd line on Easter. At least I got an evap line that I could daydream about all day today. No, not a faint line, definitely an evap, but hey it's more than I've been getting!
Tags: Fertility
Had IVF retrieval on Thurs AM with 8 eggs. 7 fertilized and looking for replacement on Easter morning.
Looking for my Easter eggs or at least divine intervention too!
Pardon my stupidity, I don't know a lot about IVF. Do they implant all of them or save some for later?
I agree, break up the monotony.  I'm not in tww, but I'm 2DPO I think, not that it matters.  But it's so boring not being in the tww.  No lines to analyze, no symptom watching, just nothing!!  Don't you hate it when you don't even get an evap line to analyze?  LOL  Those new $tree tests don't really give evap lines until hours later and they're boring!!  When I overanalyze my HPT's by turning it in all directions and putting it under different lights, it reminds me of those hologram type pictures that you have to focus your eyes a certain way to see the hidden message or image LOL.
Yeah, I trash fished today to add to my tww fun. Yes, I know, NEVER fish one. Well it didn't even give me a false pos to toy with!!!  
My RE works with my DH & I to determine how many to put back.  They are evaluated after incubation and rated on a scale of ....good I guess (can't remember the word).  At the time of the consult we determine with RE how many we would like to put back.  This is our second time.  We had 5 last time and used the best 3.  I got pregnant, but had an eary mc.
Looking forward to more good news in the days to come.  I'll keep an update.
After they put them in, how long does it take to find out if they implanted?
Did you test? I know it's way early, but......
yes i did and it was bfn. today is 10dpo so its still early. funny i had a dream last night i took a test and the line was the darkest ever lol. i just dont feel that i am though. just a guess.
Implentation is fairly quick.  I think about 3+ days.  I don't go for the BPT until 4/19.  So it doesn't take away much of the tww.
I hope it you get an extra one to stick this time to make up for the one you lost :)
Tina, how can you be so SURE that it's an evap line?  I thought my first BFP was an evap too, remember?
I was hoping maybe even tho early, we'd have good news on Good Friday :)  My sister had the same dream about me last night, lol. She came into work this am and asked where the stick was. She said it was very dark. I had to disappoint her with my millionth bfn. Maybe tomorrow :)
LOL, It was definitely an evap, clear to gray on a FRER, past 10 mins, held under bright light at an angle, one foot on the bathroom sink, lol. So, I took a $tree too, nada, zip, nothing. I have a slight dip at 9dpo. If that was implant IF, then it might not show until sat, sun or monday. If not and no af, maybe only 6dpo after all. Hopefully am really 13dpo or I'm going to need a lot more hpts, lol  Dh and I are going to Vegas next week, so I'd rather know b4 I leave on Thurs pm.

You're getting close to 6wks aren't you? Did you get your hcg count yet or do you get it monday? How are you feeling? Tired all the time?
HEY, Well I still say you don't know, because that's EXACTLY what happened to me.  If you remember, I did a test at 12dpo (read my post on 3/16-17 on the last page (15)).....I took one around 6am, held it to the light, hell I held it to EVERY light in the house, brought it to work and held it to lights here at work too, even took the darn thing apart, BECAUSE I saw a faint, gray line that I ONLY saw when I held it at different angles, on one foot, in certain light, then tested again, twice later that day only to get BFN, then 2 days later at 13dpo I got like 5 faint lines, and at 14dpo, another 3 or 4 faint lines......so as you told me then, it ain't over until AF shows, but I wouldn't dismiss it yet, that's what I did, and indeed I ended up being pregnant'

As for my weeks, I'm not sure, based on my LMP (2/18) that'll have me at 7 weeks this Sunday, based on conception date (thinking 4/4) that'll have me at 5 weeks, BUT the ultrasound I had at the ER last Friday said I was a little under 5 weeks, when I thought (based on LMP) that I would've been a day away from 6 weeks.  I had my blood drawn on 3/30 in the morning and at 3/31 at 3am (so 3/30 into 3/31) at the ER.  The ER told me my HCG levels were 11000, and the results from the blood drawn earlier that day were 900+. The doctor wasn't particularly concerned because  based on my test on 3/30 and then on 3/31 (not even 12hrs later, his words) my levels had increased.  However, I them drawn again on 4/2 and I'm waiting on the results, supposed to get them on 4/9, but sent his assistant an email asking if I could get them now, I'll let you know.
LOL, I took it apart, too. Peed on 2 more after work. Tomorrow I will be officially late!!! woooohooo, ain't been there in a long time. Of course, there is that chance I may really be 6dpo not 13, hmmmmm. I don't know ff says 13dpo, I'm running with that for a while. Thanks for the pep talk!!! I can't wait for your appt and more good news :)
af is due today, cd 29, 15 dpo.

i've been cramping for about a week, no spotting, no af today.  i usually only start to cramp the day before af or that day.  but no other symptoms i would expect if i was pregnant, like sore bb's.

i'm thinking i'm just just going to be a little late, but has anyone ever gotten pregnant without the classis heavy, tender, bb's?
Have you tested yet?  As for the bbs, when I was pg they kicked in about 6wks I think. They did kill me, too. I couldn't wear a bra they hurt so bad. Just my arm brushing on the side when I would raise my arm was awful.
i just tested about an hour ago, BFN, but there is a possibility i am only 7 dpo.  i'm not sure how much the clomid has shortened my cycle or if it has changed it at all.

but like i said, i've been crampy for a week with no spotting and a good deal of creamy white cm.  if i o'd on cd 14, i am due for af today, but if i didn't o until a week later, i've still got a week to go until af is due.  and i've never had this kind of cramping in my cycle without any bleeding or spotting, so i am confused and anxious.

no sore breasts, no nausea, etc.  just a week's worth of mild cramping and low back pain.

when did our bodies get so hard to read?