Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I was kind of confused before, now I'm REALLY confused;

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

So it's been two weeks and two days since i've had a period. i've been having this brown discharge come throughout the day, for about three days. It's usually light besides when I wake up in the morning and use the restroom cause i think it builds up over night. Anyways, it's not like period blood it's either light pink or different shades of brown, not too brown though. Please help me, cause I've taken three hpt throughout the two week period...

Could I be pregnant? (hopefully) <3
If it's been only 16 days since the 1st day of ur previous cycle (ie day #16 of ur cycle like u said) then it's highly unlikely. It could be "mid cycle break-through bleeding" which is a sign of ovulation.
If u meant that it was 16 days since the actual ovulation, then yes u could be pregnancy.
Good luck !
i haven't had a period at all for the month of october, yet...