Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IM LOST

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IM LOST

Im trying to figure what day I got pregnant I havent had a cycle since January 1st and I took 2 pregnancy test and they were both positive im also trying to fgure out how far along I am, I dont even know my cycle length I tried to figure all this out through different web sites but I have only become confused and frustrated, this app said my average cycle is in between 28/29 average and I was fertil the 15th so was I already pregnant before the 15? Or got pregnant that day? Please help
When was your last period I will try to help you out. If you don't you can also get the clear blue test with the week counter in it and it will how many weeks you are. Hope this helps
My last period was 1/1/14 I went to the doctor today they said I am 5 weeks as of today
Im just confused on if I got pregnant before that or on that actually day I had sex, the times before that I had sex without a condom and he came inside of me, on the 15th I had sex but used lambskin condoms, its very important that I know when I conceived.......