I'M NOT PREGNANT
Well my period came on two days late. Ugh! I was so happy I thought it finally happened. I'm going to take a break from trying me and my boyfriend are soooo frustrated right now. We've been trying since August. We decided to try again a year from now. I can't take anymore let downs especially since my MC.
Hi there,
There are many conditions which can lead to difficulty in conceiving. Hormonal imbalances, PCOD, Pelvic inflammatory disease, blocked fallopian tubes; thyroid disorders and ovulation disorder are the common causes. You may try having sex during ovulation. Ovulation occurs at different times in different women, depending upon the length of your menstrual cycle. There are some symptoms and signs which may be felt before and during ovulation. Tender Breasts, abdominal pain felt during ovulation, increased basal body temperature and changes in cervical mucus are few of them. Ovulation predictor kits can help you determine when you are ovulating. In case you fail to conceive in next few months consulting a gynecologist will be helpful. Do keep me posted.
Best of luck and regards!
My advice is to just stop trying and tracking ovulation etc and that's when it will happen!!:) fingers crossed for you, it WILL happen, remember YOU DESERVE A BABY LOVE!!!  good luck!!
I'm so sorry about your MC!!