Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IM PREGNANT!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

IM PREGNANT!

hi everyone im so sorry i just had to tell u all on a thread
IM PREGNANT
i days late and i took a test about an hour ago!!
i couldnt be more happy
this was our 2nd month of trying properly, the 1st month i used opk this month i didnt!
and to be honest if i choose to have another i wouldnt use an opk! i would stick to just going with the flow!
for some reason i think it works better trying to concieve (conceive)
i didnt use preeseed either this month!
BUT MY POINT IS...
IM PREGNANT!!!
YAY!
i will be 12wks on the 5th of dec so i will tell my HUGE family on chrissy day!
I know you must be so excited.  Congrats and best wishes to you and your partner!!!!!!
Congratulations... great to hear good news! You deserve to be happy and excited and I am sure your family will have the best xmas gift ever!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
thanks everyone! im sort of nervous about the docs tommorow
so excited at the same time tho
Congrats!
Congrats Lissyloo...i know how you feel with the excited and nervous at same time.  i am 6weeks a 1day....and for me i started testing wayyyy early but i just KNEW that i was pregnant...lol...got my first very faint bfp on 9dpo.  i dont get to go to doc until Oct 28 still 2 weeks away.  i sooo wish i could go in before that and get a ultrasound just to make sure the bean(s) are attached properly and such....lol
CONGRATS LISSYLOO and have a HAPPY HEALTHY NINE MONTHS.

I no what you mean by going witht the flow, this cycle we took break, and plan on not doing opks(but i no my body so well anyways, opks was just to confirm what i assumed)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LISSYLOO
Congratulation! What an exciting time for you!! :)
hey girls i just woke up and feel sick its like burning sicky sort of feeling like intergestion, i had this when i was pregnant 2years ago aswel im surprised i didnt pick up on it lol

thanks everyone for being so kind!

joyce i want an ultra sound too! its 7.20am im sitting here waiting to call the docs so i can get in coz i want to see if they can do one early lol

how long would i usually wait to have one like how far along should i be?

:D so happy!

latrice when u start trying again dont use the opk like u said try a month without it and good luck hun!!
Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
COngrats!!! That is so exciting! I hope things go well for you at the docs!
FUNNIEST THING HAPPEND
well it wasnt funny i felt horrible but it turned out ok

i went to the docs, i showed him the test from last night, i did another wee test for him, and i said oh michael and i kept saying last night knowing our luck it will come up neg at the docs, the doc walks back in and goes it hink u guys jinxed it and he thought it was neg he sat down put ito n the desk and started printing out a blood test form the next thing i no he goes oh hold on nah its pos now sometimes they take a min to show up LOL

so yes i am pregnant BUT HE SCARED ME!!

il take a photo of the test tommorow and post it up here :D IM SO HAPPYYYY

now im choosing weather or not to go public or private, i dont think i get an ultrasound for a few wks tho :(
I just want to say Congrats  
I guess I am new to this so I was wondering if you can tell what OPK is?
I am really trying to conceive after Depo and I am having a hard time.

ovulation predictor kids, mine were like preg tests just telling me when i ovulate, but i didnt use them this month and i think it made me less stressed
thanks heaps :D and good luck
hey congratulations! n thanks for sharing the JOY! happy & healthy 9 moNths ahead!
Congratulations!  Best of luck for a healthy nine months!

Guess what - I'm pregnant too!!!!!  Took a test this morning, BFP!!!!!  Now I need to go get a beta.  Keeping my fingers crossed for good numbers.....
WOW!  Congrats!!! SSBD!!

Trish
Congratulations!!! Im happy for you. best wishes and god bless you and your baby!!<33
thanks everyone :D
and congrats meeshy! so happy for u!!!!!
we have to keep in touch i want someone who is due the same time as me to talk too!!!
im pretty stressed out al i keep thinking about is how i will need to get new carpets and that everything needs to be clean and that i will have to do something about my cats because i dont no if its healthy having them around the baby and the main thing is miscarige im so scared of it!!!!
my partner wants to start buying stuff already because we are both so excited but my friends have said wait 12wks, but i think that it will help me not stress buying the stuff, so i thought maby if i buy it if something goes wrong i will put it aside and try again and keep it for when i do have a baby
i should be so positive right now but im just so stressed!
i just found out that i got a bfp on saturday i went a got my blood test today results tomorrow i have to wait 2 weeks for u/s i work on labor and delivery so i might c if one of the docs can do one a little early best of luck have a heatlhly 9 months,
congrats mslady! im going to the docs in about an hour so i might see if i can get one too
im going today because when i had a sleep today i was woken up by someone at the door, i went to get up and my leggs just gave way, and i tried to get up again and it happend again, i freaked out and started to panic and cry and i was told i should go to the docs

i have no pain no bleeding etc so i think im ok just maby low blood presure? i have always had low blood pressure but my leggs havent given way like that before
mslady - congrats!  I'm so happy for you!

lissyloo - I hope everything is ok!  It definitely sounds like it could be low blood pressure.  Keep me posted!  I'd love to go through this process with you!  My #1 fear is mc, since I had one last year, so I am trying not to get too excited.  I too am going to wait until the 12 week mark to start getting REALLY excited!
hey meeshy everything is ok! it was just low blood pressure most likely the doc said that alot of women are dizy at this stage of pregnancy and alot are tired etc

the only other thing is i have low iron so i have to find out if i can have iron pills with my elivit tablets im worried about having low iron because the baby needs so much of it!

i hope everything goes well for the both of us!