Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IUI - The waiting period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IUI - The waiting period

I recently began the process for IVF.  I took all the medications (at least 2 shots a day)  and went for my baseline. At my last ultrasound I was told that they could not proceed with IVF because I only produced 2 mature folliciles. As you can imagine I was very upset and disappointed.  They then made me go through IUI three days later.  They did not give me any information so I had to learn from the internet. I am not sure if I should have been a canidate for this procedure because I have severe endometriosis. They informed me since I had 2 mature follicles, my estrogen was high and my fallopian tubes were open that this would be the best option for me. Well I had it 5 days ago and have been an emotional wreck. I aqm experiencing some cramping and I constantly feel that I am getting my period. Has anyone been succssful with sever endometriosis and is cramping normal?