Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IUI Cramps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IUI Cramps

Hi All,
I'm totally new to this so bear with me. Took chloride days 2-7, hadda a trigger shot day 11 and  I had my first IUI this weekend (day 12 & 13). Doc struggled to get the catheter in on saturday and had to try a few times. Needless to say, it hurt. Sunday was easier. He got it with the first shot and said that I ovulated within a couple hours of the iui. Dh has good numbers and high motility (97%). Was quite sore Sunday and Monday. Now its Thursday and I'm having horrible pain/cramping. Took Tylenol and it helped a little. This doesn't feel l Ike period cramps, it's different- lower and more central and a heck of a lot more painful. Should I call doc?  I had 3 follicles. Should I be worried? Any input would be so much appreciated! Thanks!!
Tags: IUI cramps