IUI/Letrozole
I will be 41 next month. Trying to conceive past four years, five IUIs, two without drugs, one with Clomid, one with Femara only, one with Femara and Ovidrel, one failed in vitro this past September (three embryos implanted), male factor infertility (low sperm count), otherwise unexplained.  I get acupuncture regularly and take Chinese herbs in a tincture, which I will stop now as we prepare to do more IUIs (don't want to risk drug interferance.)

Going back to fertility clinic to try one more year, although right now, I am not up for another in vitro...the injectable drugs, forcing ovaries to produce so many eggs, and moral dilemma of extra embryos not okay with me.

So the plan right now is more IUIs, using Femara and Ovidrel, with blood monitoring and ultrasounds.  (I swear the one month with Clomid made me bloated and crazy, as did the Follistim.  In fact, I'm certain I'm still suffering depression from the Follistim.)

I guess I don't really have a question, but if there is any advice or comments about the above, I would welcome it.  Thanks!
Hi, I had the same problem like you.  I was trying to get pregnant for 5 years.  Nothing worked.  Till I found my problem.  An Iridiolgist told me that I could not get pregnant because I was not ovulating and because I had a dirty liver.  So she recommended me Schizandra to start ovulating and Milk Thistle to purify the liver.  Plus I started to get a massage outside my ovaries and on my lower abdomen with hot muscle creams since the doctor told me my feminine reproductive system is cold and my uterus was asleep so you need to wake it up by doing massages outside with hot creams and eucaliptus oil and put tight clothe around it after massage for one to three nights after your period and before your period after taking a shower.  Believe it or not, after the massage, and after taking schizandra and milk thistle, I got pregnant.  Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pregnant now!!! Also, try drinking lady pinkham it will help you get pregnant.  You might have a cold reproductive system that is why nothing helps you and you need to wake it up doing hot massages outside your ovaries and reproductive system.  Try it!!!!!