IUI and Gender
Hello all- I was curious for those who had an IUI and got pregnant- what did the gender of your baby end up being? I hear there is a higher chance for boys, but I just wanted to do a poll. I have to wait until February to find out the gender and I am so antsy!!

1
1. IUI and had a girl

2
2. IUI and had a boy
It really depends on when you ovulate in regards to your IUI. If you ovulate really close to your IUI boys will be higher. If you O before you have IUI you have a higher chance for boys. Girl sperm are slower but last longer and boy sperm are faster but die quicker. So, you really have a 50/50 either way :) Did you O close to your IUI?
I believe it was either the night before or that morning, so it was pretty close to the IUI
I have gotten pregnant three times through IUI.  The first time I was pregnant with five and had four tested and two were boys and two were girls.  The second and third time I got pregnant with boy singletons.
Thank you for voting and sharing your stories!