IUI possible if one of the Fallopian tube is blocked
Pls help me in knowing if IUI can be possible if one fallopian tube is blocked. I have undergone IUI and my left fallopian tube was blocked. Ovulation was on from that fallopian tube but it was blocked, my doctor did IUI, result was I missed the chance. Is it possible to have successful IUI from the blocked side of fallopian tube. My doctor says to try again and as per him eggs oozes out one time from left ovary & fallopian tube and in next month from the other side. is it true, pls advise
I have heard that you alternate sides for ov each cycle. I think IUI is much harder to do with one blocked tube and I am surprised he moved on that cycle when the mature follicle was on the left with the blocked tube. I would think he would just called it off that cycle.

As long as you ov each month, then you have a chance. A friend of mine only ov every  other month and I am not sure if you still alternate sides if that is the case, but if you do take fertility drugs you should ov.

IVF may be the best route for you but discuss that with your RE.