IVF, now on to injectables.....
Hello.  I have just had my third IVF fail (first one was ectopic, though)...and I was wondering if anyone has gone from IVF, just back to injectables???  We skipped injectables, b/c of the high number of multiples...but now I am considering it, just to take a break from the IVF..... Has anyone done this??? What do you all think???  Jacquie
So, what do you mean? You've done IVF w/out doing injectables at the same time??? I always thought that you had to take injectables to get lots of follicles for IVF...then they pick the best eggs and implant you with around 2.
   I'd say you would definitely want to use injectables with IVF....not quite sure I understood all of this right.
Good luck!
It's been a while since the last time we chatted- I wanted to say that I am so sorry that this one didn't work either.  When I saw your post today I was surprised, I was wondering the same thing myself.  I was thinking that I have gotten pregnant in the past on my own so why not, and then I remembered that I now have one less tube.  I don't know if I want to do another round of IVF because my insurance doesn't cover embryo freezing, and we really don't have the money to pay for it ourselves- dh said he would only do it one more time.  I think I'm going to call the infertility nurse on Monday, maybe put off our next round for another cycle and talk to the RE about injectables and IUI.

Ohhhhhhh, I don't know what to do.  I also can't help but think that if we do one more IVF that it might be all we need to do, and even if it doesn't work we can go on to injectables and iui after.....

I wish I had some advice for you, but I am, clearly, just as confused as you are about what to do next.  Well..........anyway, good luck and keep me updated- I can't wait to hear about the bfp when you do get it!
I did use injectibles for IVF, but I skipped the step where you can do injectables with IUI....I was afraid I would have to reduce.... but now, who know's??? it could work..... also Mikeal's Mom.... I haven't talked to you in awhile and you skipped that step too, huh???  I just thought that I would give my poor body a break.... not so intense cycles...(like IVF).... that is what I meant... hey. you never know...I have gotten preg. before on IUI...and with IVF, so you never know!!!!