IVF 6 week scan empty gestational sac
Hi, going out of my mind and looking for some happy stories. Had 3 day transfer with 2 embie on 1st march. BFP on 16th March. Happiest day of our lives. Took severe cramping on 28th march and admitted to hospital with suspected ectopic. After laperoscapy they think one embie was a tubular abortion. 2nd embie in uterus but just showing empty sac. This was at 6 weeks. Doc wasn't holding out much hope for it. Have to go back for scan on 9th April which makes us 8 weeks. Still feeling dizzy and sick which makes me think it is still ok but have heard you still get pg symptoms even though nothing is growing. Our hcg level at 6 weeks was about 3000 but doc said to ignore that count as could be because of the other embie that passed. This is our 3rd attempt at IVF with 1st positive. We have been trying for over 4 years and are desperate to become parents.
I dont have a success story, i wish you will be one and the miracle sac shows up on 9th april. wishing you the best of the best wishes and prayers.
Thanks. I am hoping for a miracle too. Monday seems so long away just now. Xx