Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF FRIENDS 6 WEEK SCAN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF FRIENDS 6 WEEK SCAN

So i go for my 6 week 4day scan tomorrow,,,, what should i expect,,, I hope to see a heartbeat but i wondering if this is still too early?
I have seen different things on here where ppl have gone and not had one and this could be due to dates but for us that has had FET surly our dates are exact?
I'm so nervous especially as I have had some spotting although my pregnancy symptoms are increasing especially the sickness,,,
Any thoughts x
Hey, well my first scan was dated approx 6 weeks 4 days and we could see the little heartbeat quite clearly :-)  I think they say from 6+2 at least for any signs of that little flicker so you may well be able to see it nice and clearly, but don't stress too much it it's a little too soon.

Wishing you loads of luck :-)