Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF/ICSI and Diet - First Round

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF/ICSI and Diet - First Round

I apologize if this is a repetitive question.  I am starting the stimulating injections tomorrow (retrieval the week of the 7th) and am wondering if anyone has any advice on diet.  I am currently off caffeine, alcohol, and trying to get lots of calcium and eating whole milk products.  

Thanks in advance for any responses.
I also did ICSI/IVF and the best I can suggest it to just eat well and healthy. Try to limit your salt and fat intake but go all out on dark leafy greens, fresh veggies and fruits. Not only is it healthy but you will feel better as well! ^_^