Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF Medications for sale
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IVF Medications for sale

Has anyone ever bought some discount IVF medications form someone who was doing a cycle and had some leftovers?
Tags: IVF, for sale, medication, cycle, leftovers
Blank
1514494_tn?1333588484
When you go through IVF over here in the UK they only give you the exact amount you need. I wouldnt reccomend buying prescription drugs off anybody as before there given  any treatment they are tested to make sure they would react in the proper way to the drugs and are monitored to check everythings fine like there is no ovary over stimulation these drugs if not taken properly can cause long term damage.

How long have you been TTC? Its a very frushtrating process but something you have to stick with! Have you tried seeing a doc and saying your that desperate your looking at alternate ways maybe they would help you do it safely and properly.

Best of luck.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1544019_tn?1318508126
I think that might be illegal ...
Blank
yeah i think it is illegal to get it of anyone else..
Blank
1514494_tn?1333588484
When you go through IVF over here in the UK they only give you the exact amount you need. I wouldnt reccomend buying prescription drugs off anybody as before there given  any treatment they are tested to make sure they would react in the proper way to the drugs and are monitored to check everythings fine like there is no ovary over stimulation these drugs if not taken properly can cause long term damage.

How long have you been TTC? Its a very frushtrating process but something you have to stick with! Have you tried seeing a doc and saying your that desperate your looking at alternate ways maybe they would help you do it safely and properly.

Best of luck.
Blank
Be careful who you sell  them too. It is Illegal.
I would just donate your left overs to the Dr' office.
Blank
1345697_tn?1405212702
I had quite a bit left over and donated all to my doctor's office because, as previously stated above, it's ILLEGAL in the US to buy or sell medications outside of a pharmacy.
Blank
yes i agree hope no one gets caught selling ivf meds    best to just donate  help someone else out who cant afford meds.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...