Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF Medications for sale

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF Medications for sale

Has anyone ever bought some discount IVF medications form someone who was doing a cycle and had some leftovers?
Tags: IVF, for sale, medication, cycle, leftovers
When you go through IVF over here in the UK they only give you the exact amount you need. I wouldnt reccomend buying prescription drugs off anybody as before there given  any treatment they are tested to make sure they would react in the proper way to the drugs and are monitored to check everythings fine like there is no ovary over stimulation these drugs if not taken properly can cause long term damage.

How long have you been TTC? Its a very frushtrating process but something you have to stick with! Have you tried seeing a doc and saying your that desperate your looking at alternate ways maybe they would help you do it safely and properly.

Best of luck.
I think that might be illegal ...
yeah i think it is illegal to get it of anyone else..

Best of luck.
Be careful who you sell  them too. It is Illegal.
I would just donate your left overs to the Dr' office.
I had quite a bit left over and donated all to my doctor's office because, as previously stated above, it's ILLEGAL in the US to buy or sell medications outside of a pharmacy.
yes i agree hope no one gets caught selling ivf meds    best to just donate  help someone else out who cant afford meds.