Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF Soon ANYONE?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF Soon ANYONE?

Is anyone starting IVF Soon? I'm getting my tubes removed on friday and I'll start my Meds med August n IVF Will Follow in September I would love to share this journey with Other Inspiring Mommies!
I'm I really the only one starting IVF, Here?
I'm not...I did my IVF cycle in March/April...but just wanted to wish you best of luck!!!

:-)
I'm hoping to start ivf in October. My dh and I are still debating if we are going to do donor or ivf.  I think it's going to come down to rather we get any of our selections with the donor list.  If not then we will be doing ivf.  I also have to wait to see what the dr. says on when I'll be able to start again after surgery.  I wanted to wish you luck.
Sweet of You, And Thanks it helps alot!
I CAN'T WAIT. I really want a journey partner to not only share my hopes and fears with but someone who can LITERALLY relate like you ladies here. Thanks a million for your wishes and your ladies are all in my prayers I say claim it and I pray it happens with your eggs.

BABY DUST!
Hello everyone!

Best Wishes My_Angel.  I'm new to the community haven't posted much but, I've done so much reading.  These ladies are so knowledgeable and supportive of each other.  I am currently on day 10 of Lupron, waiting for AF (she's 4 days late).  Once I get AF I hope to start stiming, retrieval was supposed to be around mid-August (11-14).  The schedule may change now but, I go see my RE tomorrow for a baseline.  I'd like to journey with you.  
Thanks A Ton Of Baby Dust. I'm new here as well I needed a forum to help ease some of the stress and by far this place is the greatest to be able to talk about fertilty with other ladies that can relate to you and literally know what you are going thru. I'm gonna continue follwing you and I'll keep you updated on my journey I pray that you have a ESY and successful journey.
Hello Ladies,
  I am just starting my 2 IVF cycle. I will start stimming tomorrow, retrival is for the 8/10. If you have any questions feel free to ask I'll answer what I can from my experience. Best of luck to all of you.
Hi There, just completed my first IVF and now in 2ww. Any advise or experience I can share, I gladly will. Good luck and be positive.
WOW! I know you are excited. I can't wait to start. I'm a month away I just wanted to start being IVF buddies with several woman. I'm claiming a baby for you so look forward to the up coming months. GOD BLESS!

BABY DUST-THUNDERSTORM your way!
CONGRATS. I'm so excited for you and I look forward to following you for the upcoming months to mommyhood.
I'm on day 7 of Lupron.  Maybe egg retrieve on Aug 14 or 15.  Egg transfer on Aug 17 or 18.  Good luck to all of us.
I had a 5 Day transfer on Tuesday 7/28....only one embryo survived....it was good quality though..Grade AA. I have my beta on Friday 8/7...the day before my hubby's birthday! hopefull its POSITIVE!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!
Hi, I am on my second IVF cycle right now and hopefully the last.  I should have my retrieval sometime next week.  If you have any questions I will be happy to answer, do email me.  Good luck and Baby dust
good luck lovely ladies - remember it only needs 1 good egg:-) Thats not asking a lot. Love to all.
CONGRATS. All you ladies replies inspire me and make this journey easier. I PRAY for the best for all of us that we'll be playing with finger and toes of our little ones soon. I will be following all of you and my best wishes to ALL.

I can't say THANKS enough!
and GOOD LUCK. Claim and NO STRESS!!
Thank you and GOOD LUCK. It's your last you will be in the delivery room soon and I'll be a month behind you.
I am starting my 3rd IVF cycle.  I've had 2 failed fresh cycles and my last was a frozen that was BFN.  I started my Lupron yesterday and will go for my baseline on the 14th, with retrieval scheduled for the last week of August.  It is very hard to go again....I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it this time.....
jenjen- Sorry to hear this is your 3rd cycle. I understand how you feel about starting over again, as I am on my 2nd cycle and I am not all gunho as I was with the 1st cycle. It takes alittle piece of your hope, positive frame of mind with each failed cycle. I wil be praying for all of us to get our BFP with our current cycles. If you need to vent your hope, frustrations, fears, or positve energy feel free to contact me. We are all on the same journey and even though some may not say what they are feeling we are all most likely feeling the same thing. Best of luck to you.

Mamom- Well there you are, I was just looking for you on the other forum. How are you?

All- Lots of STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
Jen...I started my stims on 7/31 and this is my 3rd IVF this year.  My ER is set for 8/10 and we are doing assisted hatching so my RE does an automatic 3 day transfer with AH.  I wish you the best of luck on your cycle too.

Fairy...sounds like we are on the same schedule!
fairyzduzt- Thanks for your understanding words!  I have always been very upbeat and positive each cycle.  I don't know what is wrong with me this time.  I've got the blahs!  I'm sure that I'll perk up soon....I have to!

KellyDO731 - Best of luck on your ER!  I am going to have AH this time as well.  This is my last fresh cycle.  My doctor wants to put back 3-4 embryo's this time.  We put back 2 the first 2 fresh cycles...they were 8 cell grade 4, very good ones.  They were very surprised each time I got BFN.  So, with my age, we are doing more this time and AH....not sure if they will do AH on all of them.  Have they discussed that with you?  I am 37, will be 38 in Dec.  How old are you?  We have male factor....but obviously I have a implantation problem, too!  LOL!  I've had all the exploratory surgery, etc....everything looks great....just can't get a positive.  I pray this is the time.  I want it so badly!

All - I'm happy to share this with all of you!  Let's make it happen this time!!!  Blessings to everyone!!!  .....Baby dust, too!
Kelly- Looks like we are on the same schedule. I will most likely be a 3 day transfer as well. Let me know how your retrival goes.
I am on my second ivf cycle. I started lupron twice a day on 7/31 and stared follistim on 7/2.
Thanks for your reply. NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! I beleive its hard but thank POSITIVE and I'm gonna claim MOMMYHOOD for you. So you will be planning your shower in the months to come! GOOD LUCK N CONGRATS! I will be following you!
I just finished an IVF cycle and got the dreaded BFN, but hopefully will be doing a FET in October, they say it is a 2 month waitlist!
I'm so sorry to hear that but don't loss your faith. When are you gonna try again? and thanks for the best wishes and your blessings
I am on a waitlist, they say it is about 2-3 months, so hopefully by October!!
I just did IVF for the 2nd time we go friday for our serum pregnancy test, First time we did 2 embryos they didnt take, This time we did 3 blastocyst embryos so hoping im PG.
Best wishes to everyone.
Just completed a cycle with a BFN.  Taking a break in August and if nothing happens naturally, we'll be trying another cycle in September.
Are you doing a FET?
Hope everyone is doing well -

My_Angel how are you feeling?  Did you have your procedure last Friday?  Keep us updated on your progress.

When I went to see my RE she saw a cyst so my cycle has been delayed and was told to continue same dose of Lupron.  16th day on the Lupron, don't know if the cyst or Lupron affected my cycle.  I finally got AF on Tuesday and my cyst appears to be resolving itself.  So I'll get BW/Sono on this Friday and start stiming if, my estrogen level has dropped enough.  It seems to take forever to get to actual retrieval and transfer!  LOL  My first cycle was cancelled because I ovulated before ER while on ganirelix.  I have  MTHFR a clotting factor so I'm on low dose aspirin (and Lovenox if I make it to ET) and extra folic acid.    
I go tomorrow for my baseline ultra sound!!!  I hope everyone is doing well and I will post tomorrow with an update.  I'm very excited about getting started!

I'm on 4th day of Gonal f injections. I have my first scan tomorrow 15 aug. egg retreivel scheduled for 20 aug. This is my first IVF

jen- Glad to hear that you are getting started. Once you start it will fly by. Wishing you the best of luck.

sam- Good luck. Hope you get lots of mature eggs at ER.
Hi, I have had 5 miscarriages and I am going with an egg donor.  I am on bc and I am going to start Lupron on Monday.  (Do you think it is better to give myself the shot quickly or slowly?)  I'm a bit nervous about the whole giving yourself a shot in the belly thing.  The clinic is guessing the procedure should take place around September or so.  I know I should be asking more questions from the clinic, but can you tell me what were the next steps after you were on Lupron?
sharon- I found it better to do it kind of slow because when I did it quickly I bruised myself. Not sure what your next step will be as you are using a donor you will not be stimming but my RE said that if my current ivf doesn't work we will do a frozen which only requires lupron maybe yours is the same. Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming cycle.
Went in for my base line and everything looked great....I even had some follies already!  I started by gonal-f and I go back on Tuesday.  I am hoping the stupid hurricanes/tropical storms do not mess up my schedule!!!  

Fairyzduzt-  yes, it will go by fast.  This is my 3rd fresh IVF cycle.  My favorite part is when they finally say...take your trigger shot.....

Sharon- I always do my shots quickly.  That is how I was taught to do it in the injection class.  They said to pop it in like a dart.  The needles are so small anyway it does not hurt at all.  Good luck!!!
Yeah I had my procedure done and everything went great I was bake at woke that monday. I just did my post opp visit and I'll start my preliminary services thats done prior to the baseline the first of next month. Thanks for asking I will most def keep yall posted. I'm sorry to hear about the C but I'm keeping you in my prayers it's great news to hear its dissolving on its own. I'm waiting for your message saying you are preggo!!

I'm praying you are PREGGO!!
I can't wait to get to that level where I can start disscussing all the different meds with you ladies. CONGRATS on your cycle and GOOD LUCK!!!

MAJOR BABY DUST
Have your doc recommended you start any baby aspirin or prenatal vatimins are anything??
CONGRATS on the U/S I'm happy to hear all went well. Keep Me POSTED! And GOD BLESS On your upcoming pregnancy.

BABY DUST
CONGRATS!!! How did it go? Keep us all posted and GOD BLESS!
I'm also really sorry to hear about your failed IVF. But I'm inspired by your faith of not giving up. I'm keeping you in my prayers thats its your turn at mommyhood.

Much Baby Dust
Angel
Hi all, please can someboy share your views/feelings about this topic. I had three good quality embryo's transferred on wednesday last week, so it's been 6 days but I'm not feeling anything at all, is this normal? Should I be feeling anything physically? This is my second IVF attempt as the first one failed last year July
Charmaine- I also had 3 good quality embryo transfered on Wed. the only thing that I have noticed is that I have had some AF like cramping on and off that started on Fri nite (3dpt) I also had a failed ivf in May that time I had cramps from the day of transfer till AF started, I knew it was going to be BFN. They say you can have symptoms or none at all. Praying you get your BFP.

My Angel- Glad to hear all is going well. Look forward to reading that you have started stimming.
I am off the baby asprin now but still on folic acid, hopefully only one more month to wait, they said they want me to have 2 AF's before i can go again, just so my hormones are back to normal, plus there are hundreds of other women waiting. I am going to the only fertility clinic in my province and one of the best in the country (so they say) so there are people from all over going there. I really dislike this waiting game!!

How is your wait going? How far into the procedure are you? Did you already do the transfer? I hope all is going well for you, and my thoughts are with you. It is nice to know that other people are going through the same thing, that they truly understand what it feels like. Keep me posted with your journey and know that we are all there for you

Is this a good option to take a month off during two IVF??
What will be the chance of success with second IVF.

My appt on Tuesday for monitoring went great.  I have like 14 on the right ovary and not sure how many on the left.  My E2 level was 310 which is good for me.  Usually my first E2 (at my second appt) is only 92ish.  I go back tomorrow.  I hope everything is still going good.  My doctor changed my protocol some this cycle.  Hopefully it will help.  My body is weird...my first cycle was cancelled when my doc decreased meds...my estrogen crashed.  But, I am staying positive and will post again after tomorrow!!!

Help4baby - I don't think taking time off has anything to do with success rates.  I think you should do what your doctor recommends.  I know that the time in between for me was always beneficial as I felt "normal".  I think its just a ;personal decision.  Its going to happen when its time anyway....no matter how soon we want it to.  Good luck!
Went for monitoring today....my follies are doing great....most between 12-14mm.  My estrogen level went up to 1166.  So my doctor is backing off my meds just a bit.  I have to go in every day so they can watch my estrogen level.  My very first cycle was cancelled after my estrogen bottomed out when my meds were cut back.  So, he wants to watch me really close...of course I don't want OHSS either!!!  I go back tomorrow....cant wait for ER!
I had my retrieval today and they got 17.  I will hear tomorrow how many fertilized.  We do ICSI.  THey may do a 5 day transfer of me this time if my embryo's are looking good on Friday.  Otherwise, my transfer will be Saturday.  I am praying for Monday and a 5 day though.  

How is everyone else doing?  No one posts anymore....
Jen- What a great number. Keep me posted on how many fertilized on when you have transfer. Wishing you the best of luck.

AFM - I am almost 5 week pregnant feeling very tired and sick but very happy.
Out of my 17, 13 fertilized normally.  They have progressed great.  In fact, they are going to do a 5 day blastocyst transfer tomorrow afternoon!!!!  They tell me that they look fantastic!  I have 7 ahead of the rest, but the others are looking great, too.  I'm so excited!  I will post more later.....
Jen - Good luck tomorrow.
Everything went great!  We put back 3 beautiful blasts!  My doctor and the embryologist were very pleased and said they looked textbook perfect!  I was so happy!  Now I wait!  I go for my beta test on the 11th!  I will be home taking it easy the next two days and then I took off the rest of the week and with the holiday, I don't go back to work until the 8th.  That worked out nicely!  I am going to enjoy being a lady of leisure!  

How are things with you?  

Jen
On 11 Sept I got a BFP!!!!!  My numbers were good at 180.  I go for repeat blood work tomorrow.  If my numbers are increasing I go in 3 1/2 weeks for u/s for heart beat!

i have had my tubes removed too
just been threw my 2nd ivf
just found out on sat we are pregnant
i wish u all the luck in the world
lots of baby dust to u
take care
xxxxx
jen- so happy to read your BFP!!! YEAH!!!!!!
Hi there! im starting my 2nd ivf soon. I started the birth control pills today. how far along are you? And is this your first time?
Thanks!!!  I went in Monday for repeat blood work and my level went up to 351.  They said they would have liked for it to be around 500.  They said it may indicate M/C and I have to go back tomorrow (Friday) for another blood test.  I know my level will be fine tomorrow!  I am pregannt!!!!!  LOL!  
Well, blood work on Friday showed HCG of 1046.  They still say it isn't going up as fast...but actually I started out a day early.  But, I am doubling at the same rate each time.  They are not doing another test and have scheduled my ultra sound for the 30th!!!  I am so excited!  I will be so glad to be past the last hurdle so to speak and released to my OB/GYN!!!  

Good luck to everyone on your upcoming cycles!!!
I had my second ER on Sunday ...they retrieved 20 follicles..19  mature. of the 19 11 fertilized as of today all 11 are doing great and progressing normal!! we are so excited. Last time we only had 5 retrieved and  only 3 fertilized.

JenJen12- Congrats on the positive BETA....was this your first IVF??
Great news on your ER!  Are you doing a 3 day transfer?  

No , this is not my first IVF.  I have done 2 previous fresh cycles and 1 frozen.  This was my last fresh cycle.  It was such a blessing to get a BFP.  I go back on the 30th for my ultra sound.  

Please keep us posted on your progress....
I am having a day 5 transfer friday morning! cant wait to find out if it worked!
Good Luck on Friday!!!!!  I know you must be excited!  How are your embies developing?  I had a 5 day transfer as well this past cycle.  It went fantastic, obviously!  Please let me know how you are doing!!!

I go on the 30th for my u/s!  I am so excited!  Take care!!
My Transfer is at 11:20 am this morning....I asked how they were doing today but the nurse said she didnt have the report...and the dr would let me know tomorrow. I am doing well...VERY ANxious...and you? how are you feeling??
How was your transfer?  How many did you have put back?  Do you have bedrest now?  I am doing good.  Just tired!!!!  I'm always tired.  I took the day off tomorrow just to run a couple of errands because I have energy after work to do so!  LOL!  

Let me know how you are doing!!!  

Jen
Typo...my transfer is at 1120 FRIDAY morning... i will keep you posted.
So i had my transfer this morning...it went EXCELLENT....we tranferred TWO AA embies and froze 3 additional AA embryos... i have 3 to four more that were a lil behind but are still possibilities for freezing...I will know about them tomorrow!! SO EXCITED....now i just have to deal with the wait.

My pregnancy test is scheduled for October 5.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Wow, you had some great embryo's put back!!!  I hope your others made it to be frozen!  How are you feeling?  Does your clinic require bedrest for a few days after transfer?  Mine does.  October 5th isn't that far away!!!  I know you are so excited and anxious too.  Try to take it easy and enjoy your wait.

I am doing ok.  Still tired, sore BB's.  I only have a few more days until my u/s.  I can't wait to pass that pivotal point so that I can be released to my doctor.  It will be such an important day.

Keep me posted on how you are feeling!!

Jen
hello
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. I READ YOUR QUESTION TODAY SO I DON'T KNOW AT WHAT STAGE YOU ARE NOW. PL LET ME KNOW. AND YES I HAVE STARTED MY IVF WITH ICSI...I AM IN MY DAY 4. ALSO I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT ICSI, WHETHER TO HAVE THAT DONE OR GO WITHOUT THAT. MY CONCERNS ARE REGARDING THE BIRTH DEFECTS AS A RESULT OF POKING THE NEEDLE IN EGG.
They say to be a "coach potato" for 48 hours after transfer... Did you have any additional embies to freeze this cycle? we wound up freezing 6. Did you wait for your Preg test at your clinic? or did you give in and test at home? I gave in last time but i am TRYING to wait this time..
Hey there!  How are you feeling?  My clinic asks you to do 48 hours of the same.  I usually took extra days off for good measure and juse eased back into regular activity.  We had 3 blasts left to freeze.  No, I never took a HPT prior to a blood test at the clinic.  I just couldn't.  But, when I went this last time they did a rapid blood test on me and found out I was pregnant before the actual level came back.  They called me on speaker phone to tell me, but then I had to act surprised when the doctor called me.  I was so happy, I have to say.  They saved the rapid test for me to use in the baby book.

I go tomorrow afternoon for my u/s.....send up some prayers!  I am so ready to be released to my OB  doctor.  Keep resting!!!
I am feeling fine. ANXIOUS. hoping and Praying that i have a positive test this time. I work in an office as an accountant so i am sitting all day i have a foot stool and even put my feet up! Good luck at your ultrasound today! Im sure everything will go great!  I will say a prayer for you. My test is next monday....i cant wait..I tested at home last time but I am trying not to this time!

Keep my posted on everything!
My u/s went great!  We are pregnant with a singleton!  Heart rate was 130 bpm, and they said they would guess a boy because of the lower heart rate.  The range they look for is 120-150, so we were right there!  It was very exciting to hear the heart beat.  The clinic staff was so nice. I cried when we left.  They released us to go to our regular doctor.  My first appt is Monday!!!  

You keep resting up!!
CONGRATS! I can only imagine how happy and emotional you were when you heard the heartbeat! So you had 3 blast transferred and pregnant with a singleton? Thats great! I had a baby dream last night... I went for my test on monday and it was POSITIVE...i went back Wednesday and my numbers were increasing just as the expected! It was great!! i didnt want to wake up! :) Good luck monday! SO when is your due date? How many weeks are you ??
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I am acutally on my 4th IVF cycle. I am presently on BCP and will start lupron on OCT 6. Good luck to everyone!
How are you feeling?  Any symptoms?  You don't have too much longer!!!  Are you getting nervous?  

I am doing well....so very tired, though.  I am 7 wks 1 day!  My due date is May 18th.  I think it is perfect....to be pregnant during the winter....no so hot!

I am still taking my PIO shots!  I am sick of them.  I only have about 2 days left...my doctor told me to take the remaining amount and then stop.  

Good luck to you on your 4th IVF.  I did 3 fresh and 1 FET.  I got BFP on this last fresh cycle.  Stay positive and keep the faith.  You will see your dreams come true!!
Mybabypooh- Good luck on your 4th cycle... Im currently on my 2 IVF cycle...Monday is my test...Im nervous! Keep us posted on your progress!

JenJen12- I feel fine... alot calmer and better than I did the first time around. I am better prepared this time! I dont really have any symptoms. Did you have any before testing? I am SOO nervous and anxious.

I have three sisters and they all have kids...two of them are pregnant right now too.... and its hard for me! I Am very happy for them but i SOO wish it was me. Is that bad?

I am sick of the PIO shots to ...it gets annoying. Take care and rest!
jen- You are right behind me my due date is april 29th. I am 10 weeks today and will be release to my regular ob/gyn on the 19th. At my first u/s my little ones heartbeat was 160 at each u/s it increased and my last one it was 190, my tech said she would guess a girl because of the heartrate. ( only time will tell ). So glad to hear that you are doing well. I have had the worst morning sickness, I have lost a total of 18 lbs in the last 6 weeks dr. is not very happy about that so I have started a med that is suppose to help with the vomiting. I hope it does. Take care of your self, I'll be looking forward to hear how you are progressing.

Mybabypooh -I got my BFP on my 2nd fresh cycle, it is diffrent for each of us stay positive. Best of luck to you, I hope this is your time to get your BFP.

Lyssa - Can't wait to read your BFP.
Lyssa8288-  I had some symptoms....mostly that I was very tired.  I did have some spotting about 4-5 days before my beta.  I heard some people have that and some don't.  But, I'd never had that before or the lethargy.  Don't read too much into symptoms...some people don't have any at all.  You will know soon enough!  Only 1 more day.  I'm sure it will be positive.  Keep the faith!

Fairyzduzt-Wow....you are right ahead of me!  That is awful that your morning sickness has been so terrible.  Mine seems to be getting worse as far as being nauseated more often and not really wanting to eat or getting nauseaous after I've eaten a little bit.  I have not thrown up yet.  I have not gained any weight or lost any.  I go up a couple of pounds and then go back down...don't know if that is good or bad.  I go for my first OB on Monday and I'll have lots of questions!  It is so exciting to say I am pregnant!  I don't know how long you've been trying to get preggers, but we've been trying 4 years.  I have to remind myself every day that I am pregnant.  I love it, though.  I don't even mind the symptoms, I just thank God, because it's for a good cause!  

I took my last PIO shot tonight!!!!  Yippeeeee!!!!
Good luck tomorrow with your beta test!  I am sending you positive sticky vibes!!!!  Please let us know how it goes!!!!

I went in for my beta this morning...unfortunately it was BFN AGAIn..... sooo devasting...not sure what to do or think! :(
lyssa- I am so sorry.Try to stay strong. Are you planning on trying again? I hope you do. Best of luck to you, I will keep you in my prayers!
All- thank you so much for all the positive words, it means so much. I started Lupron today and will have my Lupron evaluation on the 14th.

Lyssa8288- so sorry to hear about you BFN :(...cry as much as you want if it makes you feel better..that's what I did.
I am so sorry to hear about your BFN.  I know how heart breaking it is.  Please don't give up hope, it will happen.  I can empathize with you as I have been there so many times before.  Please know we are here for you!  Take care!!!  Jen
When we started all this we said we would try three times and thats it... we have done two and decided we will try this one last time....it will be this year for after this year i will no longer have fertility insurance coverage. I meet with my doctor on Friday the 23rd and i'll have to see what he thinks. My sister has offered to be a gestational surrogate for us if this attempt doesnt work. We have 6 frozen embies from my second IVF... and praying we will have additionals from this 3rd try.  We are just trying to cope....all of our brothers and sisters have kids. Most of our friends do to... so its like noone close to me knows what I am going through. Yes I am young (22), DH (26) and i think that makes it even harder! IT shouldnt be this hard for a couple our age to become pregnant!
Lyssa8288- Wow, you are so young but, that is a good thing! It will happen soon, have faith and believe that it will happen. This is my 4th attempt and I always feel like giving up but I keep trying:-)
I know how you feel.  We have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 years.  We have done it on our own, 4 IUI's, 3 fresh IVF cycles and 1 frozen cycle.  We were successful on our 3rd fresh cycle after our frozen cycle.  It is great that you have some left to do frozen as those are cheaper.  It is hard to go through it, but once you get passed this you will have your focus again and you will know what to do.  Always have hope and never give up.  It is hard, I know.  I have been there, but I refused to give up.  Have faith in God.  He will bless you in His time.  You are young and that is on your side!
We are actually going to do another fresh cycle... I have meet my deductible and out of pocket max for the year so we wont have to pay much. Plus after December of this year i will no longer have fertility coverage. I am currently covered under COBRA from my old job that insurance covers fertility. Effective Jan 2010 I will no longer me eligible for this so i will be on my new company's insurance....unfortunately we dont have fertility coverage there.

So this will be our 3rd and final fresh cycle.... we are PRAYING for the best. Good luck to all
Hi everyone,

I had my Lupron evaluation today and everything went well so, I stop the Lupron and start the Del Estrogen today. My transfer should be approx. Nov 3-5.

Good luck to all and God speed:-)

Hello! If my IUI doesn't work this month we are moving onto IVF for my november/december cycle. Good luck to everyone!
Hello All

No one really posts anymore. How is everyone ?
Hi, I've also noticed that no one really post like before...even on the other thread I'm on...anyway, how are you? Where are you with your cycle?

Hope everyone is doing well:)