Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF and prolactinoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF and prolactinoma

hi, i just completed my first IVF, i had two embryos transferred exactly 7 days ago.  i have been having cramping, some pinkish discharge, tender breasts. i feel bloated and i'm fearing that my period is coming.  My question is what is the likelihood of IVF being successful for someone that also has prolactinoma?  I am 34 years old now, I don't menstruation at all, i did have a surgery to remove the tumor 5 years ago, but that didn't bring my period back.  Please let me know if there are other women that did get pregnant and had babies who also have prolactinoma??
thank you