Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF embryo transfer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF embryo transfer

I had my IVF embryo transfer 3 days ago and I was having a lot of cramps.  This morning i felt a pull  then a sharp pain and then all my cramps went away.  I am not feeling anything. I am starting to worry.  Any advice?
Try to relax.  You will have had cramping because the catheter went into your cervix, which didn't appreciate being messed with.  Also, the progesterone you are doubtless taking will give cramps.  Stay off your feet, stay hopeful.  Nothing about cramping (either present or absent) means the procedure was successful or the opposite.
Thank you for replying!!!! THis is a very stressful time and I keep running all types of scenarios in my head, and  I have watched so many youtube videos that I think I need to ask my husband to take the computer away from me. I'm trying to keep positive!