IVF pregnancy

I did had a IVF CYCLE and I am now 8 weeks pregnant. My pregnancy was confirmed and went for 6weeks  u/s scan, where we could see the baby and the heartbeat but the doctor said it is too early for us to listen to the heart beat so rearrange a U/S SCAN in 2 weeks. we did go for a scan on 8W 2D and found that we did have the sac but with no baby. She told me to stop progestron and i should bleed in a week, but nothing happen like that and i do have a bit of pregnancy symptoms, can you pls answer and let me know that the baby might be there in the sac or around the sac which we could not see.

Pls answer as I am very much worried.
As defined in Wikipedia, gestational sac(GS) is the only available intrauterine structure that can be used to determine if an intrauterine pregnancy (IUP) exists, until the embryo is identified. Much more important is the appearance of the yolk sac in the gestational sac. In a viable pregnancy, the yolk sac and possibly the fetal pole will always become visible on an ultrasound by 8 weeks.

I suggest you to get a repeat ultrasound done and if there is no yolk sac seen then unfortunately it is a blighted ovum.
I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.