Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
IVF warranty program

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

IVF warranty program

Hello. Just curious to see if any of you have done IVF with a warranty program. My husband and I went into this IVF stage thinking that we had insurance coverage. Come to find out, I have coverage for testing, not treatment.  Iowa City offers an IVF warranty program. You pay about $2000 more than you would for a regular IVF cycle. But with paying this extra money, if you don't get pregnant the first time, they continue on with IVF with your remaining frozen embryo's until you reach 10 weeks pregnant.  The price you pay is one flat fee.  Then, if you don't get pregnant, you get about 3/4 of your money back. Just curious to see if anyone else has done IVF with some sort of warranty program and how did it work out for you.