IVF
does anyone know of a health insurance company that will cover IVF treatments???
Empire Blue Cross Blue Sheild.  It covers 90% of the retrieval, transfer, and dr. appointments, labs.
even if it is a surrogate pregnancy!!  have you used them personally??
Oh-I don't know surrogate. We're just finishing up round one of IVF and it looks like the whole entire thing-inlcuding meds is going to be 2K.  We are double insured and my other ins. picks up $100 of meds a dr. visits.  
i will be the surrogate so i guess the insurance policy will be on me so basically i guess it will just be like i am getting IVF because they are not going to pay me or anything!! Any information you can give me on how to get this insurance company will be greatly appreciated!! I went to the website but i could not find anything that said they cover IVF!!
please Help me !!
I imagine it varies state to state, but it's likely that there is less insurance coverage for surrogacy.  My sister has looked into this.  She lives in a state where her insurance would cover nearly all of the cost for IVF (less deductibles and copays, etc), but they cover almost nothing in the case of a surrogate. The surrogate's insurance would generally cover the prenatal stuff, assuming there is success with a pregnancy.

Sorry if this is not the answer you are hoping for, but I would recommend doing los of research so that you are clear on any 'catch' in the coverage.  Wishing you the best on this.
I will be the surrogate and the couple plans on getting me an insurance policy!! so basically it will be his sperm and they will have to get a donor egg!! so i guess it would not even have to be known by the insurance company that it was a surrogate pregnancy!!
My husband has Cigna & we are covered up to $30,000 lifetime.