If my sono showed 2 eggs, why didn't I get pregnant on Clomid?
I have had two blighted ovums over the past year, and since my last d&c in March II have been anovulatory. My doctor gave me 150mg of clomid. On Friday October 9th I had a sonogram and was told I had two mature eggs. I was given a shot of HCG right then, and after the results from my blood tests that day the doctor told me to try that same day and the next day for sure. After that to do  what we wanted.

We tried on October 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 16th.  From what I understood I should have gotten pregnant. I thought if they had blood tests, sonograms (the fact that there were actually 2 eggs there) an, hcg shot, etc. that the odds were in my favor.

I took 2 PT today, (Oct 21st) and they were negative. I am supposed to go back to the doctor on the 29th for them to test, but now I know it didn't work anyway. Should I be trying on more days? I just don't understand why this wouldn't work. I have OPKs, the works. I know I'm being anxious, but I just can't keep going through this. The miscarriages are horrible, and not being able to get pregnant now, and being disappointed every time is killing me. Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
Unfortunaltly even under the best of circumstances with 2 good eggs women are not guaranteed to get pregnant on Clomid. It really only increases your chances of conception by 10%.  It seems to me you timed your intercourse perfectly. I have done clomid many times and after the right dose was found that did make me ovulate I still ended up having to do 3 rounds before I got my BFP.

Hang in there... :)
Also you may have tested too early. Seems to me you are only around 11dpo. Wait a few more days and test again.
You may have tested too early.  I have had a clomid cycle with 4 eggs and no pregnancy.  There is no telling.