Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Im 18 and maybe pregnant help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Im 18 and maybe pregnant help

im 18 i just recently got married. my period was suppose to be on the 22 of july and i missed it its been a total of five days now am i pregnant? im not sure  my breast hurt so bad and they feel heavy but im unsure. my husband and i are trying for a baby so im hopeing i am pregnant but i dont know how to tell with out a test. i wont have one till at least five months from now what should i do. am i pregnant ?
Why won't you have a pregnancy test until five months from now?  You really should go buy a home pregnancy test - you can even buy them at a dollar store.  If you're pregnant, waiting five months until you find out could cause health risks to you and a potential baby.
Totally agree with myenzoorka. If you're pregnant (and symptoms are promising) you need to be under the care of an OB. Most see you during your second month-- third at the latest. Good luck to you.