I'm 19 years old and trying to get pregnant.
Hi I am 19 years old (almost 20) and I've been married for 2 years. My husband is 24 years old and since we got married we've been trying to have a baby but with no luck at all. All of my cousins are around my age and the ones who got married after me are already pregnant and I just get so depress knowing that. My husband has been so supportive and he always tries to make me feel better when it comes to this subject. I need an advice, should I go see a doctor to find out what's wrong with me? Or should I wait till I'm older? What should I do help.
well u shud wait till ur 20 and then y dont u bouth go see the dr. and if there nun wrong with you it my be time for ur hubby to get chekt too  just in case
I am 20-years-old and currently TTC my 3rd child, 2nd pregnancy. (I have a 5-year-old stepson and an angel baby in Heaven, who was stillborn in September). I had a hard time conceiving my son (at age 18) but I'm having an even harder time trying to conceive a rainbow! Being so young I thought that I could fly through this as easily as the younger girls around me, guess not. BUT it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. If you know there are no serious health problems with your reproductive system, I'd wait it out. How long have you been TTC for? Have you tried temping & charting or using OPKs? Maybe you're thinking about everything too much and stressing yourself out.