Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I'm out this round... hcg dropped - lost another PG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

my hcg dropped to 4... :-(
have scheduled a bunch of tests with er for my hubby and myself  - after multiple losses, we want to make sure we are 'genetically compatible', and to make sure my body is not producing some 'antibody' against pregnancies.  
I am so emotionally drained... I want to go to bed for a week!
Thank you all for your support and for listening.
I am so sorry, I know how emotionally draining this is, it sucks.  I hope you get some answers it is hard to keep going not knowing why it isn't working and how to fix it.
im so sorry to hear about you loss....i hope the doc is able to figure out what is causing this and you'll be back to TTC

best of luck to you
i am sorry to hear what you have to go through.  Just hang in there.  Your RE will find out what cause it and hopefully he/she can prevent it.  Take a break and do something.  

God bless you
It must be stressful and sad at the same time.  I am sorry it happened.  hugs to you !
I'm so sorry this happened. Take it easy for the next few weeks...
Hugs to you.... :)
I am so sorry. I hope they find an answer quickly and you don't have to endure too many tests. It is such a sad feeling and you are not alone. If we can help at all let us know.
I am so sorry about your loss.  I hope they find something that can explain everything that happened to you and prevent a future loss.  I hope you get another BFP really soon!!
I am so sorry sweetie. They will figure out what is going on and you will get a BFP soon. I understand your loss. Hang in there... HUGS!!!