Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
I'm so confused!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I'm so confused!

About a month ago I had a pregnancy scare, but I took an at-home pregnancy test and it was negative so I thought I was all clear. However, recently I've noticed that I have an unusual craving for hot sauce all the time. I'm sick to my stomach a lot and I sometimes get really hot for no reason and feel fainty. The weird thing is is that I have my period. The flow isn't really that heavy but still its a period. I get headaches a lot, and on some days I just have no energy. Because of all these weird symptoms I took another at-home pregnancy test a few days ago and it came back negative. I just don't know what's going on. I would really appreciate if someone with medical experience could tell me what they think is going on. Am I pregnant or do I have some sort of weird sickness?? Please help!
sounds like anemia.......have u got checked?? also craving the hot sauce could give u hot flashes as well, sometimes we crave what our body needs, which mught be something in the hot sauce.....
    Do you want to be pregnant or are you not ready for that yet? Our minds do have certain abilities, that can manifest in physical ways. There are cases of one wanting a baby so bad that all the signs became evident even down to the swelling of the womb. No baby ever came because no pregnancy existed.  
   I personally know two woman who did not know they were pregnant, until one went to the hospital with pain and delivered a son, and the other had had a miscarrage (miscarriage) at five months  and 10 months later, called an ambulance from her bathroom as she delivered, also a boy and I saw both of them daily, we hung out and or worked together.
   As annaluna said anemia could be lurking around so when was your last ckup. A thought that I would provide here is checking tsh- thyroid stimulating hormone as well as you blood sugars.
   Don't know what happened there but I guess I was to end there, so as I always say Have a wonderful Blessed Day!!!  GOD BLESS!!!!    loimmarmar
   Ps, it was to say your blood sugars.
thank you guys for your advice. I definitely don't want to be pregnant, and I've had my anemia checked before and I was fine but i guess it couldn't hurt to get it checked again..anyways thanks for your comments!