Implantation Bleeding?
Less than a week after TTC, I had very light and occasional spotting that lasted 5 days. Does that sound like implantation bleeding at all? Then my period came a few days earlier than expected and was a heavier flow than usual...not sure what to think of all that? Just a coincidence? Anyone experience something similar?
It may be difficult to confirm the exact cause without a complete medical history and clinical examination. Implantation bleeding is bleeding that occurs 10 to 14 days after conception. When the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus this bleeding occurs. It usually lasts for a short time, and is usually much lighter and occurs earlier than a menstrual period. Did you have your periods after implantation bleeding or before this bleeding? It would have been really helpful if you had shared detailed information about it. Pregnancy is the commonest possibility with irregular periods so get a pregnancy test done. In case the test is negative hormonal imbalances should be ruled out. Consult a
gynecologist.
Best of luck!