Implantation Bleeding
Can Implantation bleeding start at 9 dpo and last for 3 or more days, it started brown spotting for one whole day now at 13 dpo I am still light bleeding. Is implantation bleeding common and what causes so much blood if I am pregnant. I just feel it is more likely since I am trying to conceive that this is implantation bleeding versus all of a sudden I start my period 5 days early when normally my luteal phase is 14 days and has been forever, give or take one day. I am still testing at home and the preg tests are neg, I hate to make an appt with my dr if I am not preggo just to look stupid. If this is an early period it is so weird, usually I have excessively heavy cramping and they are so painful but I havent had hardly any cramping since 9 dpo, plus I know we did it the day of ovulation, the day before, and 3 days before. This is our 7th month of trying and I am 26, I have two healthy children already but dont recall if I had implantation bleeding with my first two cause I wasnt trying so I didnt find out til I was 3 months both times. Can you please help me, if this is implantation bleeding when can a test at home turn positive if I use the sensitive 20miU?
I looked at your tracker and did you only have light bleeding for one day? A early test should show by now but if you had implantation bleeding then it is kinda late. It usually happens around 5-8 days I think. You should try the early clear blue easy one to see if you are. You are 13 days so you might wait to see if you will start tomorrow!
implantation bleeding does occur at the point of implantation, but can continue for much longer.  i had implantation bleeding at 6 weeksand I GUSHED.  Sorry that might be gross for you. slowly the flow lightened it went on for about 2-3 months. eventually it only happened when i had sex... which my family doctor said not to do  but she also said that it was important that the hemorrage got smaller and i was only getting old blood...  a very unpleasant experience just bacause there was so much of it.  i was constantly going to U/S's to keep a close eye.  what happens during implantation to put it simply is when the embryo is attatching, it's doing this to get a blood supply to live.  Basically, it's like building a house and turning on the water before all of the piping is finished...  it leaks.  the fact that your spotting is brown is a very good thing.  good luck!