Implantation after IVF How long?
Well my Transfer was sone on Thur 2 4 cell eggs put back RE said it was good quailty. I am on Monday now does anybody know if they consider this day 5 or day 4 not sure how to count it. Well for me it is day 5. I am not having any symptoms at 1st had some AF cramps but not a strong but now nothing some lower back pain and Heart beating fast lots of discharge could be from the progestoren I am taking other then that oh yeah and my bb are sore but only on the side and very lightly if i touch it but these signs are nothing big. I was wondering how long does it take for the eggs to implant? My temp has been going crazy at night is at 99.3 in the morning it is 98.5 or so and during the day up and down. Well I wish all good luck and say alittle prayer for me and DH. oh one more ? how long do youj have to rest after transfer? BABY DUST TO ALL
The temps will remain high b/c you are taking the progesterone...so they should not drop...until after you are done with the progesterone... It is sooo hard to figure out symptoms when you have IVF.....all the meds make your body crazy!!!
Good Luck!!!
Hi i had 2 embryos implanted, I am on day 8. I never had any symptoms earlier on but the last 2 days i have had some slight stomach cramps. My doctor told me implantation takes between 4 - 6 days. wishing you all the best.
A lot of temps will stay high throughout pregnancy, most clinics will have you stay on progesterone until 8+ weeks into the pregnancy and then the placenta will be producing enough to maintain pregnancy, so don't be alarmed if the temps stay up.
hi everyone, i am going crazy here. i had my egg collection on april 23, 2010, had 2 8 cell embry transferred on day three. im feeling all these cramps as well, and  like like most of us, im not sure what's happening. not sure if it's AF or my lil beans implanting. wish i could know whats happening. i have another week to go before i test. this is just driving me crazy!
best wishes to all who is going through the same! keeping fingers cross we all get BFP!!!!!
baby dust to you all
It could be either one! I had my ET on April 20th and have been cramping for the past week! Also bled for about a day, but my HPT has shown two pink lines! ;)