Implantation bleeding - clots followed by BFP? Could I be pregnant?
I had a missed m/c and D&C on 1/31/08. I spotted on & off until 2/21/08. I ovulated on 2/26 or 2/27 per OPK and subsequent BBT spike. Had intercourse daily from 2/25 thru 2/28/08. I am expecting AF on 3/12 if I'm not pregnant. At 8 DPO, I noticed very tiny amounts of pink/red/brownish spotting. At 9 DPO, I noticed brown spotting and small brown "clots" or "clumpy" discharge.

Has anyone else experienced clots during the 2 weeks post-ovulation and then gotten a BFP? I am wondering if what I am experiencing is just the start of AF (though I've never had this happen preceding AF) or implantation bleeding or my body just trying to get back to normal following the D&C on 1/31.

I was supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant, but baby measured at 8 wks, 5 days. It broke our hearts, and we are hopeful of becoming pregnant again.

Please share your experiences and any helpful information. I thank you all in advance! I really appreciate it.
Hi there
I dont know really about clotting but I am 13dpo now and have been having bad cramps since 7dpo which could mean that I am pregnant! Im hopping, going to test on Tuesday.
I wish you luck! Holding thumbs for all of us!
I got bright red clots at 12 dpo, and then spotted light brown stuff for 5 more days, and got a BFP!

Sheri
Miss_moo - Good luck to you and good for you for holding off until Tues. to test! Testing too early can really set you up for disappointment. I know b/c I foolishly tested at 8 DPO, only to be disappointed in getting a BFN but not being able to rely on it. I'm usually not too disappointed when AF comes, only b/c I look at it as a new cycle with a new opportunity to conceive. This waiting period is difficult to go through tho!

Sheri--I'm so glad to hear you got a BFP following your spotting/clotting. How far along are you now?

Best of luck to both of you ladies! Baby dust to all of us who are trying to conceive.