Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Implantation bleeding or early cycle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Implantation bleeding or early cycle

I am so confused and could really use some advice! My cycle the last few months has been any where from 31 - 35 days. I had my last cycle then on December 8 - 11, and sure that I ovulated Dec 23/24. Today then is only CD 21. Early this morning I had this blood mixed mucous discharge and now am having brownish/red discharge. Is it possible that I am experiencing implantation bleeding or is this just a messed up early cycle? I am so nervous. I do have other symptoms of headache and some slight nausea. Please any advice is greatly appreciated!
Hello,
I may be able to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after I examine you. This reddish brown discharge can possibly be implantation bleeding or could be spotting/irregular bleeding which may be experienced while on Clomid. Consult your doctor for confirming the exact cause of your symptoms.HCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which takes place about 9 days after fertilization. A quantitative serum beta hCG levels measurement is done in mIU/ml, and a level above 25 mIU/ml usually indicates the presence of a pregnancy. A normal increase may be noted 2-3 days apart. It is best to take up the test after you miss your periods for better results. Do consult your gynecologist for more queries and help. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank