Implantation dip at 11dpo?
Hi. I'm 11dpo & my temp dipped today, but is still above my coverline. I'm curious if anyone's gotten their BFP after having a temp dip as late as 11dpo. I usually see AF around 18 dpo, so it's early for me, but I'm also using a different progesterone this time, which I guess could cause AF to show early?? I don't know! :) Besides not sleeping well last night, the progesterone is the only real difference I can think of. I realize I'll know more when I take my temp tomorrow & my beta is coming up on Friday... I just wanted to get some feedback :) Feel free to look at my chart & thanks!!!
i no i haent done iui before but i do alot of reaserch and i no it can happen up to a week late and also it cpuld of taken time to implant like to get comfy i dont no if its usefull but just things i have come across i search the net and 9 times out of 1 someone has asked the exact same question try it x
I did I did! I had a late implanter! I didn't show positive until 17 dpo, which is 3 days late for me! I had a normal 28 day cycle! I'm 24 weeks now, but you can look at my Ovulation tracker for back in Aug. if you'd like!
Thanks, ladies! Kikicoates: I felt the excitement in your post & it got me excited! :) I looked at your chart. Congrats & thanks :) If yesterday was an implantation dip, would implanting late affect my beta tomorrow? If you look at my chart, my temp is back up. So, either it was due to the restless night I had Tues night, it was an implantation dip, or my chart is simply playing tricks on me! I'm very hopeful, yet cautious after 2 years ttc...  
I know the felling we were on our 5th year of TTC! I looked at your chart, and depending on what kind of beta they do if you were PG it should show positive, if they do a quantitative. That will go down to anything above 2. A qualitaltive on the other hand which is just a serum +/- has a sensativity of 25. So that might still be early! Good luck! I hope you get some POSITIVE news!