Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
In vivo insemination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

In vivo insemination

We have a son (6,5 years old), and he is very well. But, I've had my appendix removed about four years ago, when (it seems) I suffered an infection of my left tube. Due to inflamation (inflammation), the tube has closed, and a contrast Rtg shows it. My husband and I are trying to conceive for about a year now, unsuccessfully. We even tried ICI twice, without success. His spermogram is within limits, as are my menstrual cycles. I haven't done the laparoscopy yet.
I've been told that we must try at least 4-5 times for success.
FYI, I've had white discharge quite often in the past, and it caused me a lot of problems. Currently, this happens lot less, and to a much lesser degree.