1469719 tn?1290361561
Infertility
I am a G3 P1, 30-y-old woman with following medical history.

1. Had a miscarriage in Feb 2005, it being the first pregnancy.
2. Delivered a healthy male baby in Feb 2006, procedure being a C-section.
3. Had another operation for right ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy (one month) in the right tube in July 2009.

I was on ATT for six months a month after the last operation. Since then I have been doing well with no problems.

My concern is that I have being TCC since June 2010 but failed. i was on Clomid for 2 months also but nothing positive happened. My periods are regular, sometimes very heavy sometimes very light, but mostly they are very short, hardly of two days. I start having PMS around 15-18 days earlier before my next period.

In June 2010, around 6 days before my periods  I had many episodes of vomiting (around 3 times a day) and unexplained nausea....I thought i might be pregnant but i had my period on 27. I rushed to the doctor, he treated me, did every test but i had nothing. Although, my vomiting stopped but nausea lasted for a month.

Since then, i noticed that every month before my periods especially a week before i start having nausea sometimes an episode or two of vomiting also plus other symptoms like heaviness, breast tenderness, dizziness, mood swings and weakness. Every month i feel like i am pregnant but nothing happens. i am quite sure that this nausea is associated with my PMS.

Before experiencing nausea for the first time (before periods) I never had any of the symptoms above similar to pregnancy. Just simple thigh cramp before a week.

Is there any indication of any hormonal problem??......Well i took HCG injections for three months during my pregnancy.

Is it related anywhere to infertility?

When i sneeze, I experience pain in my lower abdomen also.........sometimes left and sometimes right.

i just want to know if should i wait and watch or should i go for further tests to rule my infertility???
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1469719 tn?1290361561
correction please its TTC not TCC above
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources