Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Infertility
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Infertility

I am a G3 P1, 30-y-old woman with following medical history.

1. Had a miscarriage in Feb 2005, it being the first pregnancy.
2. Delivered a healthy male baby in Feb 2006, procedure being a C-section.
3. Had another operation for right ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy (one month) in the right tube in July 2009.

I was on ATT for six months a month after the last operation. Since then I have been doing well with no problems.

My concern is that I have being TCC since June 2010 but failed. i was on Clomid for 2 months also but nothing positive happened. My periods are regular, sometimes very heavy sometimes very light, but mostly they are very short, hardly of two days. I start having PMS around 15-18 days earlier before my next period.

In June 2010, around 6 days before my periods  I had many episodes of vomiting (around 3 times a day) and unexplained nausea....I thought i might be pregnant but i had my period on 27. I rushed to the doctor, he treated me, did every test but i had nothing. Although, my vomiting stopped but nausea lasted for a month.

Since then, i noticed that every month before my periods especially a week before i start having nausea sometimes an episode or two of vomiting also plus other symptoms like heaviness, breast tenderness, dizziness, mood swings and weakness. Every month i feel like i am pregnant but nothing happens. i am quite sure that this nausea is associated with my PMS.

Before experiencing nausea for the first time (before periods) I never had any of the symptoms above similar to pregnancy. Just simple thigh cramp before a week.

Is there any indication of any hormonal problem??......Well i took HCG injections for three months during my pregnancy.

Is it related anywhere to infertility?

When i sneeze, I experience pain in my lower abdomen also.........sometimes left and sometimes right.

i just want to know if should i wait and watch or should i go for further tests to rule my infertility???