Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Irregular periods, Fertility and getting pregnant.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hello, I'm 20 years old nd my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about 2 months now, which I know isn't a good time frame to say I'm infertile, but I have irregular periods and they are always far apart by a month or two, but I just got my period again and its over a week early, is there any way I am infertile?
Like you said 2 months is too early to say your infertile. Even couples with no fertility issues only have about a 20-30% of conceiving each month. Most couples without fertility issues  will conceive within 6 months. At your age most doctors would not consider you to have a fertility issue until you've been trying for a year. But if your concerned about your irregular periods then consult your doctor who can help decide if any testing is needed.
Thanks for the help and I will definitly go to my doctor
You might want to talk to your dr about taking provera to regulate your cycle if you are ttc. I was on it a few months and it helped me greatly after years of only having 1 - 3 cycles a year I am now regular and we are ttc. Best of luck to you!