Is anybody taking MACA ROOT..or even had a BFP with it?
Hey girls!

Ok, on Tuesday, a girl on this forum posted a BFP.  She said that she was taking MACA ROOT for the first month and she got pregnant!  I ordered some and I will begin taking it next month if I'm not pregnant by then.  

I'd like to know if any of you are also taking it and..did you get a BFP because of it?  Did you notice some changes?  It's suppose to increase fertility in both men and woman, increase sex drive, fix any hormonal problems any of us might have, estrogen, progesterone, lh...etc. It sounds great!!  

Also, it's suppose to increase sperm count!
Here..read this:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/184335/how_maca_root_got_me_pregnant.html

hi im amy and the one that took maca root for the first time and got my bfp after trying for almost a year.if you want you can go to www.tcoyf.com,go to message boards and then scroll down to everything herbal.there are many people on the boards that are taking maca root.i cant believe i got my bfp after one month on it.i hope it helps you get your bfp.please keep me posted!!!good luck
Hey Amy, thanks!  I do have a question.  Were you taking any meds or were you trying naturally?

Melanie
i am taking maca root.  i am not taking past ovulation though.  i just read about it recently and figured i would give it a try.  I am also taking vitex and wild yam and using wild yam cream.  I am interested in any others who have had great luck.  I just started the maca this cycle.  
I'm currently taking MACA pills and Damiana.....I take it for a month before I"m going to do IUI....the two times I've taken it I've gotten BFP but m/c first time and a stillbirth the second...not related to the herbal stuff...so I believe it.
  My accupuncturist told me about Damiana...says that its supposed to strengthen the females eggs...I looked online and she was right.
i was trying naturally and if i didnt get my bfp this month i was going to see my dr.dr told me to try for at least a year.i did take fertility aid and b6 but i took those for about 6 months with no bfp.i really do believe i got pregnant on the maca root and while i was taking it i finally had cramps during my ovulation for the first time.i know it gave me alot
of energy too!!!i hope this helps and keep me posted on your progress.  
where do you get your damiana?
hi, have you got pregnant after taking maca? love to hear the result?