Is it a sure thing. that you will ovulate if your cervix is open?!!!!!
I had already posted some questions before, and Dr.Brown was kind enough to awnser :)
I have pcos, i was on 100 mg of clomid, when i got pregnant  5 weeks ago. But i miscarried at 4. I am having the ovulation symptoms. (the doctor gave the go ahead to try again) The fluid and my cervix feels soft and open. I can fit a finger tip in. sorry for the tmi but i want this ball to roll again.:)

My question is, If my cervix feels open and i have all the symptoms, cramping and such (had these for 4 days now) am i ovulating? Or can your cervix be open , and ovulation doesnt even occur!? I do take OPK's 2 diffrent kinds, the awnser brand and the strips say i am or getting close, the test looking ones don't say hardly anything. Help and advice! I want to get pregnant again and i'm hoping that it'll happen sooner than later.