Is it possible to bleed when ovulating
Let me give you a quick history. I had a miscarriage in 03/09, and a DNC on 03/24/09. I had my normal A/F on 04/20/09 lated 5 days as always, had A/F on 05/16/09 lasted 5 days as always, but last month exactly 2 weeks after A/F on the 30th, i was lightly, lightly bleeding pinky red... It stopped by the 31st. I received A/F on 06/15/09 and lasted me 5 days. Was regular, no problems. Now yesterday the 29th, exactly 2 weeks from when i recieved A/F i was lightly pinking and as of thi morning it is more brown and like going away. Now my B/F and i are active TTC!!! Is this normal? Should i be worried? This is happening around the time i would be ovulating? IF anyone has any insight i would really aprreciate it.

Thanks.
First of all, Im so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Some women do have some spotting when they ovulate...but since you've never had this before, I would probably call and notify your doctor. I'm sure he/she would advice you what to do next and tell you wether or not you should set up an appointment.

Good luck TTC! Hopefully, you'll get a "sticky" BFP very soon!
Thank you for the reply. I will call my OB's office now and speak to the nurse and see what she tells me.

So i just called the nurse at my OB's office, she is so nice, i've been a patient there for 10 years. She told me to i should take a pregnancy test, I told her i did lat month obviously because i of the spotting but that i had a period on May 16th, and i just had it on the 16th of june and its happening exactly at the time i should be ovulating. My OB is not in but the other Ob is in the office so she said she would run it by her and call me back with what she thinks it could be.
I'm glad you called about it! It could be nothing, but it's always good to get a professional opinion. Did they call you back with any more info?