Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Is sperm count will increase?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Is sperm count will increase?

Hi last 5 months i am trying for baby my count is 51million/ml before 2 months. now report is sometime 18 million , sometime 26 million. now i didn't ejaculate last one week. if i didn't ejaculate more than 1 week is it help for increase sperm count. that is best or not? why i didn't ejaculate means next week is ovulation days for my wife? if i ejaculate on my wife ovulation's days that is good or bad?
Hi, my husband and I have male fertility problems, his count is around 2 million. Our fertility doctor said it's best not to store up sperm... you should ejaculate around 3 to 5 days before your wife is due to ovulate, and then have intercourse every two days around ovulation time. That's what the doctors told us. I hope this helps.
thank you for your information dear...
but my doctor told, last 10 to 15 days don't ejaculate up to when your wife ovulate.