Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Is taking Clomid, Evening Primrose oil, B6 and prenatals too much?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

So I am starting Clomid tomorrow as per my doctore CD 5- CD 9 and I am taking evening primrose oil just in case the clomid dries me out and I am taking B6 because my Luetal phas is a little short so I did some research and saw that b6 helps.On top of those I am taking my prenatals. I currently take 100 mg of B6, 1000mg evening primrose, and going to start 100 mg of Clomid. I am sooo excited hopefully it works. Do you have any other suggestions you would like to add? I am open for any suggestions!
progesterone will help w/ luteal phase.  I've taken the EPO for better cm however I was told by RE that mucinex works better so I switched and it did make a difference this cycle because clomid dried me out a bit too.  I also take a folic acid in the evening.  Multivitamin and calcium in morning, folic acid and prenatal at night.  Just be sure that if you do take extra vitamins that you don't over do it.   I would make sure they were water soluable. This way your body absorbs what it needs and expells what it doesn't so you don't over dose on it.  

Good luck and ssbd to you.  
Hey thank you so much for the information =) I will try the mucinex and forget about the EPO. the second day taking it i got a hot flash. I don't know what happened but i felt hot , sweaty and faint but came back quickly. Well SSBD to you!