Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Is there Hope after Heartbreak?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is there Hope after Heartbreak?

In march 2008 we lost our little boy. The day after he turned 2 yrs old. Out of no where he became sick and within hours God called him home. Tragic, unexpected, horrible heartbreak..those words do not even come close to how we felt. We have a daughter who is now 5. Her little brother was her best friend. In May DH finally came to me and asked if we could start trying for a baby. He feels ready now, we both do and our daughter is thrilled with the idea. She told us everynight she asks Jesus for a baby brother again. We have been trying since May and still nothing. Im wondering if its God's way of telling us something. I know we havent been tryin that long. But we got pregnant so easy with our daughter and son. :(
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
296340_tn?1336167601
Everything happen for a reason. I am so sorry you have to go through all that.. I know God always fair to us... Be patient and believe in him.. He will grant you another son to your family..

You  might want to relax your body and mind from all the sadness and stress.. eat healthy and get into regular exercise.  

We have tried for 21 months and finally I got pregnant... I give up TTC in April and willing to try again in June... Some how when less expected, i got pregnant... This is a miracle God gave me.

I believe in Him and feel that when is the right time.. God will give you another son..

Good luck and take care of yourself..
Blank
951847_tn?1271140522
Thank you so much for your comment. God Bless you and your family <3
Blank
405370_tn?1332209710
Oh wow.  That is really sad.  I don't even know what to say.  I'm sorry you had to go through this and I'm sorry it is taking you a few months to conceive.  It has taken us almost three years, but I'm sure God will give us a baby when the time is right.   Your daughter sounds so precious!
Blank
299260_tn?1304219705
I'm so very sorry for your tremendous loss ;( Your story brought me to tears & I just wanted to respond by wishing you my very best in your ttc journey.  Take care & God bless.
Blank
951847_tn?1271140522
Thank you for the comment on my daughter. :) I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you get a BFP very soon. <3
Blank
951847_tn?1271140522
Thank you.. take care as well and God Bless :)
Blank
582963_tn?1400039952
Yess believe in God ...I have no children and and been trying for years and years...but I know that my God is a faithful God and he will give you the desires of your heart........I even know that with my one fallopion tube, God will make the impossible very possible..so keep your head up and just like your daughter..keep praying!!  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...