Is there a way to get donated Infertility Meds?
My husband and I are trying IVF for the third and probably last time. We're praying that this is finally it! I just received a call from the pharmacy saying that my insurance doesn't cover any of the meds and the full cost will be around $4,000 on top of the IVF cycle cost. I've heard that sometimes women donate their leftover meds. Does anyone know about this? Thank you in advance ;)
EMD Serono Compassionate Care Program might be able to help you..

I'm sorry i don't have an answer for you, but i will be praying third times a charm!! Good luck, lots of baby dust your way!:)
Thank you s much! I will look into the compassionate care program. I'm assuming is online right? Thanks!
i had sooo much ivf meds left over i was going to donate them ... but turns out i needed them ..used them for 2nd ivf  .. now ordered a bunch more for 3rd ivf thank god my insurance pays 100% ..are they that expensive how much do they cost
Yes, it is online. You will find it by google..

Good Luck :)
Hi Robin. Good for you! You're lucky your ins paid for them. The insurance I had for my previous cycles also paid like 80% of it, by my new ins is not as good :-(
They cost over $4,000! The most expensive one is follistim :( and what ***** is that I asked my clinic if they had any donations and my nurse told me that they had to throw hem out last week because of the power outage caused by hurricane Sandy! I live in NJ.