Is this a normal symptom, cramping but no period with PCOS?
a year ago I got diagnosed with PCOS. I was getting really bad cramps and I was bleeding for 6 weeks straight.  Every time I get my period I would bleed obsessively!  After a while, my periods got regular, I then stopped my birth control ( hoping to conceive).  Four months after I stopped the birth control, I'm now not getting my period at all!  Its been two months with no period.  I keep getting really bad cramps but no period? I took tons of pregnancy test but I'm still not pregnant!  I wanted to know if anyone experiences this cramping as well?

I also have PCOS and I went of the pill 4 years ago, after that I got a period 2 maybe 3 times a year and then nothing  for over a year. I take provera to induce a period and then clomid to help ovulate(has not worked yet)  

last month right around the time i should have started on my own(if i ovulated but did not concieve) I had period like cramps!  It was weird and makes me think that maybe I might have ovulated really late into my cycle, but still no period and back on provera to induce it!

You need to talk to your doc about this. Its not good to not have your period and you doc can help you get it!

Good Luck TTC