Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Iui 2ww and lots of symptoms, anyone else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hi everyone

I've just had my first iui on 23/10/2012 my trigger was at midnight on the 21/10/12. For the last few nights I've been having really vivid dreams, talking in my sleep and actually physically acting them out trying to throw a ball, elbowing my husband lol! Last night every time I moved I woke up as my boobs were so painful, they r still sore today but nothing like the pain last night. The little bumps around my nipples r larger. Also when I left work today I started dry heaving and had to run back in only lasted about 5 mins but was never sick.

I know the only way I will know is a test but it's still early 9days) Really just wondering if anyone had these symptoms and got a bfp?

Thank u x
Tags: IUI, 2WW
I had my IUI done the exact same day as you, but I haven't had any symptoms yet.  Everyone is differnet, but it sounds like you have symptoms already.  I've had 3 IUIs now and the last one I was sure I had all these symptoms and it ended up being in my head.  It would be way too early for a test to come back positive.  You should wait until the 14 days is over to test so you don't get a false negative.
Hi thanks for reply. He are u finding the 2ww? I've had so many things and been trying to figure out if they r from pessaries or trigger, but figure that will be out my system now. My OTD is on Wed at hospital but thinking I might test on sun as have a big week at work and if a bfn I can have time to cry lol! Good luck with u and FX for a bfp:-) x
The 2ww has actually been easier for me this time surprisingly.  I think I'm to the point where I just don't think it'll ever work for me so I'm not even stressing about it that much anymore.  Sad I know!  I got pregnant naturally two times earlier this year and miscarried both at 4 1/2 weeks.  Since I started fertility treatments I haven't gotten BFP once.  It's very frustrating!  I didn't have any symptoms from my trigger shots and the only symptom I had from the Chlomid was hot flashes.  Your symptoms sound very promising to me!  I hope you get BFP!!!
Hi lawmonkey

I had my iui October 21st, so I am 12dpo and 13 days past trigger, 11dpiui :-D
I am on progesterone so I am not counting any symptoms as anything, I also took a pregnancy test 2 days ago which was positive, only to find out it was the trigger :-( I tested today and got a BFN... Bloodwork isnt until monday so this is gonna suck :-(..... The only thing I have that isnt related to the progesterone is I've had a sore throat for three days, sort of up where the nose and throat meet lol... but I could just be getting a mild cold or something.... any who heres hoping to your BFP :-D